21 (8.9%)
bay
17 (7.2%)
yey
88 (37.4%)
gay!?
109 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 234

Author Topic: The Portal 2 Thread: MAP EDITOR OUT  (Read 428595 times)

Next time I go to gamestop I'm pre-ordering. :3

When Macs get it they get an extra special ability: Turrets can now see 360 degrees because Chell has fluorescent earbuds on.

I stuff my pants when GLaDOS started waking up in the end of the first gameplay video.
Also, there probably won't be paint on the walls, GLaDOS would have removed that by the time you wake her up.

EDIT: I made a background for fun. Click for full size to download. Might want to save it as .png, it converted it to .jpg >:(
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 10:59:38 AM by Lil Robot »

anyone else noticed that the watching rooms are gone?
Apparently you can't see that well.  I saw a few in the gameplay videos.

I am gonna go demo this again today, i cant get enough of it :<

I think the companian cube wants revenge for being thrown into fire

I think the companian cube wants revenge for being thrown into fire

Either that or you have to throw your new companion into the fire.

Someone on Page 2 said they saw the companion cube. It's not. Look at the aeriel faith plate video then look at that cube. Thats the cube in the teaser.

Someone on Page 2 said they saw the companion cube. It's not. Look at the aeriel faith plate video then look at that cube. Thats the cube in the teaser.
It looks pink-ish.  Maybe the companion cube got a redesign too, hurr.

funny how you can pre-order it at gamestop and it ships 10/26/10, yet from what I heard it's not coming 'till 2011.

Some people pre-ordered Duke Nukem forever from gamestop.

Some people pre-ordered Duke Nukem forever from gamestop.
Hehe, forever..

That's the weighted pivot cube.

That's the weighted pivot cube.
Any other details about this?