Poll

Do you like this map?

Yes
76 (65%)
No
41 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: Forest  (Read 19065 times)

-snip-
I was relating to the blockhead and the brick he put down.

This is supposed to be a large map like Bedroom and Kitchen.

This is supposed to be a large map like Bedroom and Kitchen.

Yea well atleast on bedroom you can actually GET to the top of the bed where as in this....thing, whatever you wanna call it, you cant get halfway up the tree.

Yea well atleast on bedroom you can actually GET to the top of the bed where as in this....thing, whatever you wanna call it, you cant get halfway up the tree.
I bet you never been up the tree. I guess you cant jet.

The trees can be considered Californian Redwood Trees. Those are almost as tall as a 10-story building. But then you see the path and THAT makes ya' look small.

I bet you never been up the tree. I guess you cant jet.

Was that an attempt to insult me, lol?

Please make another version with:

1. Slightly smaller trees
2. A couple more trees
3. Maybe some rocks and things for cover.

Please make another version with:

1. Slightly smaller trees
2. A couple more trees
3. Maybe some rocks and things for cover.

Slightly? Are oyu high?

Slightly? Are oyu high?
I agree!!!
Maybe half the size, or quater, or even less!
than you get a cookie from me  :cookie:

It supposed to be a small portion of a forest. You dont see the bedroom map in a neighborhood with a road, and cars in the driveway, and a kitchen, bathroom, livingroom in the map all itself.

So, 20 trees is enough.

Just found your other map... forget what I said.

Was that an attempt to insult me, lol?
Ahahaha, no. I was guess you might be so new to Blockland you did not know how to jet. Honestly. But, people can get to the top of trees, not just half way up.

Ahahaha, no. I was guess you might be so new to Blockland you did not know how to jet. Honestly. But, people can get to the top of trees, not just half way up.

I have 7k id but i've been playing since 3k ids on my freinds pc, then 5-6 months later baught my own key, and its sarcasm, look it up.

I have 7k id but i've been playing since 3k ids on my freinds pc, then 5-6 months later baught my own key, and its sarcasm, look it up.
So..  You haven't been playing since the 3K Id's?