Author Topic: Your WORST/BEST absolute moments in TF2  (Read 548 times)

Well it's simple. Post your worst/best moments of Fails/Victories in Tf2. Be sure to post Best/Worst moment above your moment.

Begin.

Best moment
Well it all started in an achievement server. Me and Snot were in it. Me and Snot were playing and messing around, when i was a scout and he was a sniper with a bunny hat on. I heard shooting below us. I turned to look down, and i saw a heavy spawnkilling our team. So me and snot had an idea. Snot switched to the medic, and i stood as a scout. Snot healed me and i went down. The heavy noticed me. So he shot at us and we retreated, then i went back down when the heavy was distracted by a teammate who was also a scout.
I went below, snot had a charge ready, and i stunned the heavy and Force-A-Nature'd him and snot ubersawed him and we caused the heavy to yell: "OMG YOU RUINED MY ACHIEVEMENT NOW I WONT GET THE ACHIEVEMENT WHERE YOU KILL 20 PEOPLE WITHOUT DYING!"
and then i said: "forgettard, there is no achievement to kill people without dying. it's the one where you kill 20 people while being charged by a dispenser. Read the loving achievement descriptions." And then he quit the game and Snot and I didnt see him for a while at that same server.  By the way, does anyone have the ip to the server with the pyro's house? i've been looking for the server name and map. and IP. Please let me know :c

i got approximately 19 kills as a scout with the FAN and sandman out of sheer luck and satire

then got killed by what seemed to be a falling heavy

was laughing too hard to actually see what i died from

I only play on arena, so this is the 2nd best moment I've ever had as a spy. The best I didn't record. :<

http://www.xfire.com/video/27354c/

Though two other times were when me (as a scout) and a soldier killed 7 people on arena on nucleus, and when I killed 5 people on my own as a scout on badlands.

approximately 19 kills
Jegus.

I shot an enemy and he died.

I was playing on badwater as Blu, and I was on the roof next to the second point and I shot a crit grenade right where all the enemy were next to the exit from their spawn, and I killed like 6 people.

Which was basically the whole group defending that spot at the time.