Author Topic: Frostbit Films [FF]  (Read 5447 times)

im not applying anymore buh bye
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 04:22:00 PM by Br4nd0n »

« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 04:22:11 PM by Br4nd0n »

Are you almost finished with that one film where it's about these two people in ACM City? I remember being the cop in the part where the two people accidently run over the  criminal I'm chasing. And I remember the part where they were upstairs in the clothes store trying on clothes with a creepbear hiding and you got mad and said something like "no more creepbears." Then at the final part it showed one of them shooting a basketball into a hoop, and after that you said you were going to edit it and stuff.
That was scrapped awhile ago along with other movies.

Application

Name: Unknown Spartan ( i might change)

ID:10664

Do you have steam: Nope.

Do you have msn: Yes. mastermario100@hotmail.com

Are you willing to download things for movies: Depends what it is.

Are you willing to stay up late for filming at times: depends

Can you follow directions: Yes

Talent: Actor, ideas, Gravcats beta tester

Reasons why you want to join: I've always wanted to be in a blockland machinima and i do need somthing to do.

Past Experience: Been in many of Sony's films

Other Info: age: 13

Ideas for movies is named Scripting

Name: Drake

ID: 2032

Do you have steam: Yes, but I have not been on it in... 2 years.

Do you have msn: Yes. (Vikus3@hotmail.com)

Are you willing to download things for movies: Yes.

Are you willing to stay up late for filming at times: Most likely, yes.

Can you follow directions: Will try my very best to do so. (Yes)

Talent: I'm excellent with the Jeep. Also, I can build exceptionally well so I can help with the sets.

Reasons why you want to join: Being in this clan and shooting movies sounds like a good time.

Past Experience: I do not have any experience in being in front of the camera, but I hope that can change.

Other Info: I'm good with the Sniper Rifle and the Rocket Launcher. I don't usually DM much, but when I do I only use these weapons so I've really adapted to them and got better with using them. Lastly, if I am absolutely needed, and I'm not on MSN (Which I'm usually not on) and not on Steam (Yeah, I won't be on), I could always supply you with a direct contact.

Thank you for reading, ;)

I'd say yes for drake

Name: CinderTheCat [Cinderpelt in BL, probably will change back to CinderTheCat soon]

ID: 7049

Do you have steam: Yes but my brother doesn't let me use it.

Do you have msn: No.

Are you willing to download things for movies: Yes.

Are you willing to stay up late for filming at times: Yes but nowhere past 11:00 or else my dad will rage. And depending on the reason. This is like the fourth time i've edited this! >:I

Can you follow directions: Yes but i must say i might have ADD.

Talent: Acting, And just plain imaginationry.

Reasons why you want to join: Because I never get the filming experience. The one video i have on YouTube is plain suck, its not even 5 minutes long.

Past Experience: Roleplaying. Thats why my talent is Acting. Thats mainly what I do, i'm not one of the builder or eventer types. I like to roleplay! :D

Other Info: I have anger problems and i'm normally cranky cause my brother keeps me up all night. I can't use steam because this used to be his computer and he had steam on it. And he thinks i might mess it up.
I also have a rather crappy computer, yet whenever my brother isn't home i can use his kickbutt Alienware compluutar. And by the way, be on the look out with anything "cinder" or "cat" because that's usually me, i change my name alot and a bit too much. And careful i'm only 8.. I might seem a bit immature, yes, that makes sense, but i have great grammar and have to put up with cussing from a 14 year old brother. Just nothing too innapropriate. :c

Edit: And ohai ducky! Where has joo been! 5th Edit: And i only edited it this many times because i really wanna get in. And hey, Canto, i didnt know you were nightelf! >:O 6th and FINAL edit: And i would reccomend Julius Caesar/Julius The 1st, Jayce and MeMan. They're all pretty good builders, and i'm pretty sure Jayce can film. (I dont know what any of their forum names are, except that i'm rather sure that Julius The 1st is his Forum name, and his name on BL has lots of Symbols in it as Julius Caesar.)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 10:49:16 AM by CinderTheCat »

Cinder cause im your friend doesn't mean i'd tell cahsey "Get Her In She's My Friend"

I'd tel that if you were my gf or something Hahahah xD

I'm looking forward to being in my first Frostbit film.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 03:44:49 PM by Alphadin »

i wander what my chances are of joining.... probly low

Application

Name:Block Box

ID:18489

Do you have steam:No

Do you have msn:Yes

Are you willing to download things for movies:Yes

Are you willing to stay up late for filming at times:Mostly on weekends but sometimes not on weekdays

Can you follow directions:Yes

Talent:Stunts,action,and acting

Reasons why you want to join:Cause I want to be in a clan and be in videos

Past Experience:Barely anything on acting but I can do stunts well.

Other Info:I dont join clans regularly.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 08:34:26 PM by Block Box »

Application

Are you willing to stay up late for filming at times:Mostly on weekends but sometimes not on weekdays

Stunts? :/

Application

you remind me of a person who used to come on my server named StuntManBob or something like that

chaseyqurt, I sent you a film idea, check your PMs if you haven't done so already.