Author Topic: Frostbit Films [FF]  (Read 5457 times)

Application

Name: Audax

ID: 11439

Do you have steam: Yes

Do you have msn: No

Are you willing to download things for movies: Yes

Are you willing to stay up late for filming at times: Most of the time.

Can you follow directions: Yes

Talent: Acting

Reasons why you want to join: I find intrest in Blockland Movies, a clan based on filming has been my desire.

Past Experience: Unreleased sketches

Other Info: Mostly Blockland when I get on my PC, so I will be ready when it is time to film.

Well, here goes nothing.

Name: Iggy

ID: 5166

Do you have steam: YEs, It's Dnitro

Do you have msn: Yes

Are you willing to download things for movies: Sure

Are you willing to stay up late for filming at times: Yeah, but soemtimes I can't

Talent: Building, Blowing stuff up, FakeDestruction type things

Reasons why you want to join: I've always wanted to try my hand at a filmmaking clan, plus I have alot of time to kill.

Past Experience: I was in several moves back in v8.

Other Info: Boom

I give myself a 40 percent chance of getting in, and a 60 percent chance of not getting in.
but w/e.

Application

Name: Forum: Raeyok, in-game: Kyzor

ID: 11024

Do you have msn: Yes

Are you willing to stay up late for filming at times: Yes I am willing, but sometimes my parents will not permit it

Can you follow directions: Very well, especially when it comes to movie-making

Talent: Acting, editing, filming

Reasons why you want to join: I'd like to see what it's like to be in a clan that's completely committed to film-making, plus I'd like to improve my acting skills

Past Experience: I've made a few short little videos, some with friends, some just with myself; I can edit and film well

Other Info: I could possibly be another video editor, I have Adobe After Effects CS4 and am somewhat knowledgeable with it; I can also be a cameraman, I have Fraps

-snip, changed mind-
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 12:55:07 AM by Glitchman365 »

Name: El Dorito

ID: 13021

Do you have msn: No longer

Are you willing to stay up late for filming at times: If necessary

Talent: General, acting, ideas, Building, eventing, acting, anything necessary save for scripting

Reasons why you want to join: I've always wanted to contribute to something big and put it out

Past Experience: None

Other Info: Would love to help out!

Yeah.

Also, following have been accepted.
Kyzor
Xiode
Audax
Alphadin

Pre-Production for the movie should start this week, join the steamgroup.

Yeah.

Also, following have been accepted.
Kyzor
Xiode
Audax
Alphadin

Pre-Production for the movie should start this week, join the steamgroup.
I'm not accepted?Why?

I meant to put you but didnt.

btw, anyone who wasn't accepted can re-apply in two weeks. I need good builders and voice actors.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 03:17:57 PM by canto xe »

Okay here's my app.
Name: Duck Invaders

ID:5270

Do you have steam: Yes, but I almost never use it.

Do you have msn:Yes, ndragone@hotmail.com

Are you willing to download things for movies: Yes.

Are you willing to stay up late for filming at times: I can stay up till 12.

Can you follow directions: Yes.

Talent: Acting, building.

Reasons why I want to join: I want to join because I think it would be fun to be in a movie clan.
I would like to be part of a clan with lots of fun things to do, and I want to be apart of your activities.

Past Experience: I was in 2 blockland youtube videos; Straton's BiT Co-Leader video and Block Builder's 27th clan video.

Other Info: You actually rejected me before, but I have matured.

Are you almost finished with that one film where it's about these two people in ACM City? I remember being the cop in the part where the two people accidently run over the  criminal I'm chasing. And I remember the part where they were upstairs in the clothes store trying on clothes with a creepbear hiding and you got mad and said something like "no more creepbears." Then at the final part it showed one of them shooting a basketball into a hoop, and after that you said you were going to edit it and stuff.