Author Topic: Garry's mod Trouble in terrorist town  (Read 15533 times)

I love playing as terrorist and attack wandering people that are alone.

nope, i whipped out silenced pistol and started killing some guys, he was near death and ran right past me
I just realized we play on the same server. (Chiefeh's) It is on my fav list.

Some guys were screwing around and were going to perform a gunduel with deagles. I was a traitor and hiding in a window. Right as they fires, I shot the winner and killed him witha deagle. Everyone was confused and I was laughing my ass off.

Play at PEZ Terrortown its my community server i dont have the IP atm i will get it later though :D

forget, what the hell happened to all the servers

I hate this gamemode.. Because I don't have CS:S and everything is Purple and Black.. D=

At least the NNJG server still works.

god damned garry's mod update.
It did more damage than good ):

I hate this gamemode.. Because I don't have CS:S and everything is Purple and Black.. D=
Dude, CSS was around $7 a few days ago. Why didn't you get it?

god damned garry's mod update.
It did more damage than good ):
It will be all good by some time today, probably.  And if you're crashing, it's an add-on.

It will be all good by some time today, probably.  And if you're crashing, it's an add-on.
its not the crashing.

it is the fact i cant see who is talking, most servers are broken. and i am pissed off

its not the crashing.

it is the fact i cant see who is talking, most servers are broken. and i am pissed off
Also, I noticed that favorites and mounting doesn't save.

the only TTT server I can see is not broken by the players is Chiefeh's

garry's mod just got fixed

This is the exact same thing as Murder, another game mode on G-mod, But that one died out. I guess this one was made to replace the other. :P