Author Topic: Garry's mod Trouble in terrorist town  (Read 15534 times)

Bump because everyone that owns Gmod needs to play this for at least a couple rounds, especially if you have a mic.

I was a traitor partnered up with an awesome sniper on some dark, snowy map. Me and 3 innocents were running around outside the mansion while he took potshots from the shadows with a disguiser. When it was down to me and the last guy, I pulled out my shotgun and finished off the last innocent while he was frantically scanning the boundaries, completely convinced I was also innocent. forget yeah.

If I had CSS I'd gladly try this. :/

I hate this gamemode.. Because I don't have CS:S and everything is Purple and Black.. D=
Ok, not what I have CS:S, I love this gamemode.. =D

I will e-mail a cookie to anyone who buys me CS:S. <3
inb4 "hurr stop being cheap cigarettet"

love this gamemode, play it all the time on the Conjoint Gaming server

I love this gamemode, on dm_richlands me and a couple of traitors planting a total of like 15 c4s then when we ran out of credits we shotgunned the last guy who was detective :3.

forget garry and his updates

forget garry and his updates
yep, whole gamemode got forgeted thanks to the updates, i'm pissed

Well just wait and it will be fixed. 

Fixed

We have names back

I was on the map "Apocalypse" as a traitor, I shotgunned somebody to death and started walking around with my deagle out. Someone runs up and starts yelling stuff like "SHOW ME YOUR PRIMARY JACOB WHAT IS YOUR PRIMARY" over and over as he was strafing around me. I say "I don't have a primary!", he says "YES YOU DO SHOW ME I-*shotgunned in the face*". That was also the first round I sniped someone, and won as a traitor.

Oh, and bump.

yep, whole gamemode got forgeted thanks to the updates, i'm pissed
hurrduurrrr updayte broke something lets post about it

He's totally not going to fix it or anything, it's broken forever, everyone panic and rage on the internet.

Bump because everyone that owns Gmod needs to play this for at least a couple rounds, especially if you have a mic.

I was a traitor partnered up with an awesome sniper on some dark, snowy map. Me and 3 innocents were running around outside the mansion while he took potshots from the shadows with a disguiser. When it was down to me and the last guy, I pulled out my shotgun and finished off the last innocent while he was frantically scanning the boundaries, completely convinced I was also innocent. forget yeah.
Because that's totally No Karma Loss.
/pun

I've been playing this every time I get bored of DarkRP :P