Author Topic: Do you guys seriously have to be loving starfishs?  (Read 7781 times)

Nearly every thread i look at i see someone roosterslapping someone else for one small thing they did. I am so loving tired of it, it seems like you guys just have to hate each other. When someone is not hating someone, they get hated for being to nice (Im sure you know who im talking about) . So it seems like you have all turned into a bunch of richards who can't stand each other. What do you guys have to say?

Because we hate wannabe Magick Mages.

Also something to add: I hate the drama section.

To sum it up in one sentence: It is a place to encourage kids to whine or hate each other for usually stupid reasons.

To sum it up in one sentence: It is a place to encourage kids to whine or hate each other for usually stupid reasons.
Funny, you say you hate it, but it is your second most posted in section  :cookieMonster:

A little ironic, but pixl, I'm with you on this one. The children need to behave and act in a mature manner.

Funny, you say you hate it, but it is your second most posted in section  :cookieMonster:

So loving true, but i have gotten sick of it.

But the point is, it keeps it out of the other sections of the forums.

A little ironic, but pixl, I'm with you on this one. The children need to behave and act in a mature manner.

You're 9, you're not allowed to call people here "children".

My character, "Edward Digato" is 9. I'm a lot older in real life.

My character, "Edward Digato" is 9. I'm a lot older in real life.
Oh god it's trainman1 all over again.

But the point is, it keeps it out of the other sections of the forums.".
I dont think it seems to be working

Oh god it's trainman1 all over again.
Who IS he I've heard everyone talk about him yet I don't know who he is.

Who IS he I've heard everyone talk about him yet I don't know who he is.

Pretty much a 12 year old pretending to be 30, and failing at it. Generally being a douchebag.

Pretty much a 12 year old pretending to be 30, and failing at it. Generally being a douchebag.
So who were you?

Asking questions will get you in trouble on these forums too.

Given the fact you signed up yesterday I'm not gonna believe you.