Poll

Do you really want an AC-130 that will probably never finish?

Yes Please! I'll give you cookies!
Ok I guess
maybe
Nah
Not at all u idiot u suck crap!

Author Topic: AC-130 Mod! That needs modders and people to help now or I suck at everything!  (Read 16257 times)

i would suggest not filling in beta tester list untill we actually have modeling and coding peeps lin the list.

Starting short rant.

First, we have a gigantic plane alreayd made by Stratofortress, just put a few guys with rockets and miniguns and fire away. Better yet, make one using bricks that doesn't move and put events on the plane to fire bullets and stuff.

Starting short rant.

First, we have a gigantic plane alreayd made by Stratofortress, just put a few guys with rockets and miniguns and fire away. Better yet, make one using bricks that doesn't move and put events on the plane to fire bullets and stuff.

Omg i wish i woulda thought of that :D!

Rockets and miniguns: How are they gunna see from inside? huh? tell mee.

Build: oh geeze i wish i woulda thought if that -_-
That has been made, the point if this topic is to get an OPERATIONAL AC-130 with custom cannons.

once agian captain obvious saves the day.

Starting short rant.

Edit: on the forums were both tomcat since i cant change the name, but i lost the name ^Tomcat^ in a gunfight with Tomcat :3

So itd Mr. Poodles nau

Edit*: Everyone stop asking to be beta testers, we only need like 3 or 4 and whats the point of asking to be a tester on something that might not even be made.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 01:40:46 AM by tomcat^ »

Edit: on the forums were both tomcat since i cant change the name, but i lost the name ^Tomcat^ in a gunfight with Tomcat :3

So itd Mr. Poodles nau

Edit*: Everyone stop asking to be beta testers, we only need like 3 or 4 and whats the point of asking to be a tester on something that might not even be made.
True Unless someone steps up to make this I will shut down the operation!

I'll beta test :cookieMonster:
Don't worry, your already beta testing since the idea is pure stuff!

So basically your trying to get people to mod and script an C-130 so you can beta test it and release it?