Author Topic: Elevators v1.1  (Read 151828 times)

I NEED HELP WITH ELEVATOR I NEED PUT MY CAR OR TRUCK

I NEED HELP WITH ELEVATOR I NEED PUT MY CAR OR TRUCK
YOU DONT USE ELEVATOR FOR THAT

So if I set it to do 1 unit...It will go up 3 or 2 plates higher?

For angleids 1 & 3 you need to swap the X and Y sizes in elevatorCreate. Right now it creates it the wrong size (my brick is, X and Y space, 8x6 due to being rotated, whereas the elevator is 6x8)

You can't do it on the same brick that spawned the elevator because you can't click a non-raycasted brick.
Another brick has to make the elevator move.
Gotcha

you know it's bad when the maker won't use his own stuff :o
...Just how dumb are you?

He isn't DLing it BECAUSE HE ALREADY HAS IT
You have to have a mod to post it.

I can lol at this all day. SO MUCH WIN, yet it has abusive side effects. For instance, if an elevator comes down on a player and keeps going, it will shove the player through the bricks and eventually through the map. same thing the other way. Ah, well. I could at least use this for noob traps... >:3

EDIT: What hapens if two elevators collide? And what if a person's on one?

___
 O
/|\             Like so    
/ \
___

I believe that if an elevator comes down on someone, they die like so:
Elevator (vehicle UI) (Playername)

I believe that if an elevator comes down on someone, they die like so:
Elevator (vehicle UI) (Playername)
In minigames maybe, but when you're not in one, you go through bricks and stuff.

How does the "OnElevatorArrive" event work? Like, when it touches floor1?
On the brick floor1
OnElevatorArrive>Self>Playsound>Beep_Popup

On the brick floor1
OnElevatorArrive>Self>Playsound>Beep_Popup
But it only works with the brick recieves an elevator from elevatorGotoBrick.

But it only works with the brick recieves an elevator from elevatorGotoBrick.
How do I?

You can't do it on the same brick that spawned the elevator because you can't click a non-raycasted brick.
Another brick has to make the elevator move.
or use relays :D

About half the time I'm riding the thing in someone else's server I end up glitched through the floor and my view goes horrible jerking up and down.

Even when it's not doing that the movement by increments causes it to still shake some and just not be smooth or something.

About half the time I'm riding the thing in someone else's server I end up glitched through the floor and my view goes horrible jerking up and down.

Even when it's not doing that the movement by increments causes it to still shake some and just not be smooth or something.
I rarely get that.

Sebster evolved into Slowpoke!

V2 is cool.

I cant even get the Elevators to work at all they wont move with the Elevator go to brick or anything!

Edit: Nvm got it to work
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 12:21:28 PM by warner »