Author Topic: Elevators v1.1  (Read 151832 times)

You sir are incredibly missing an E  :cookieMonster:
You sir, are incredibly missing a lat. :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 06:22:59 PM by Reinforcements »

Quick question, If you want to make an elevator like at a hotel or something, how would you make it so if you click the going up or going down button on the outside of the elevator and it is still in use, that it would wait untill the player gets off it and then proceed with the task?

Quick question, If you want to make an elevator like at a hotel or something, how would you make it so if you click the going up or going down button on the outside of the elevator and it is still in use, that it would wait untill the player gets off it and then proceed with the task?
like when a player press's a button to wait/going up the Elevators all buttons outside of the Elevator, the Raycasting of them goes off so you cant use them, you have to wait for the player to get to the foor he/she wanted to go on! like that?  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 07:09:06 PM by Daniel Rogers giratina »

Sorry for double post...

but heres a tip: if there are too many players on the server and they all trying to get on the Elevator, try putting in 2 or 3 more Elevators!  :cookieMonster:

Kalphiter, I love you almost as much as I love the Chicken Burrito Wrap available for purchase at Taco Bell stores for only 89-99 cents!

Weren't these made by Clockturn?

Hey you, yeah you. Didn't you leave?

I like the glass better you can tell whats a brick and whats an elevator..
But it's quite an annoying texture, and you still can't see it through transparent bricks.

Weren't these made by Clockturn?
Read thread please, we've been over this.

Like I said, first post needs some quotes so people have absolutely no excuse to miss this.

OH YAAAAA!!!!!!  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: x OVER 9,000,000

Hey guys, I'm new to eventing. How could I make it so when I click the brick, it rises 30 feet in the air?

feet is not a measurement we have in blockland, how many bricks? for 30, it would be 90 for the input