Author Topic: Army men RTS  (Read 3253 times)

Hrm. I guess this post now needs less "handicapation".
Army men RTS is an old, RTS game, that is about you controlling a group of green elite soldiers, and making an army of green troops, to eliminate the tans from a house, somewhere in America, I don't know. I am too tired to post any screen shots, right now.
But it's a good game.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 03:36:47 PM by goobler402 »

the 60 minute demo can be uninstalled and reinstalled Lol

also I do believe it is cause 3do is dead and copyrights are gone by this time, I bought it but lost the game so I just got it from a abandon ware site

the 60 minute demo can be uninstalled and reinstalled Lol

also I do believe it is cause 3do is dead and copyrights are gone by this time, I bought it but lost the game so I just got it from a abandon ware site
Without catching a virus?

yeah, but if you have internet you should get virus protection I recommend the free version of AVG

yeah, but if you have internet you should get virus protection I recommend the free version of AVG
I have kasperky, but it sucks sometimes, other times, it's great. Do you have a link to any site that has no viruses, but is free?

I have kasperky, but it sucks sometimes, other times, it's great. Do you have a link to any site that has no viruses, but is free?

I recomend AV security suite.  :cookieMonster:

Do you have a link to any site that has no viruses, but is free?(I'm talking about the game)

I recommend Norton 360 /sarcasm

ill give you my copy, give me your address  :cookieMonster:

ill give you my copy, give me your address  :cookieMonster:
I would, but I don't want anyone off the internet knowing where i live.
Maybe put it on mediafire, and take it down after i receive it?

I would, but I don't want anyone off the internet knowing where i live.
I live at nn155re