Author Topic: Uncontrollable Boatcraft  (Read 676 times)

I was thinking that we could have some boatcraft that we couldn't control. Like just a vehicle that floats on the water, that you can't control. Like Packer's barrel, except it floats, or Crysist's Raft, without the ability to control it. Then you could build rafting rivers. You could always manually say "No controlling the rowboat!" As a rule, but that would be kind of useless.

Be good for automatic transports.

Be good for automatic transports.
facepalm.png

On Topic : We would have to use rapids / have slanted rivers to make the rafts go anywhere.

facepalm.png

On Topic : We would have to use rapids / have slanted rivers to make the rafts go anywhere.
Or just make an event that would make it go in a direction that you specify, almost like a bot, and you can change the speed at which it does so.

Or just make an event that would make it go in a direction that you specify, almost like a bot, and you can change the speed at which it does so.
isnt the rowboat already a bot?

Good idea, but there already is a barrel add-on. Yet its for rolling, tough uncontrollably like you said.

Driftwood how about?

sounds good, what about packer's boat, but as a bot and upright?

facepalm.png

I'm saying like you use rapids to move the craft to a certain location and to get back you use teleporting events.

I have a rowboat without any driver seat, go bug Chrono for it.

There are water current bricks you know.

There are water current bricks you know.
he does know, that's what he wants to use as propulsion