Poll

What should we call it?

Fight Four Life
3 (17.6%)
Never Shout Death
10 (58.8%)
Quarantine Valley
4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Zombie novel project.  (Read 9864 times)

Why the forget is the italian always the parent-killing murderer.
Since when is the Italian always the parent-killing murderer? Also just because his name is Vinny doesn't mean he's Italian. I got that first name from one of my friends, and he's German.

May I see it?
George Barnes
Male, Age 38
Ever since his years in high school, George struggled with an addiction to heroin and cocaine. After graduating, he married his girlfriend due to her getting pregnant. A year after the birth, his wife filed for a divorce because of his uselessness around the house, leaving him to pay for alimony. Stuck between paying for a mixture of his child and drugs, he was forced into the slums. He's been known to be very violent in tense situations, and it's only worsened when he's intoxicated.


George Barnes
Male, Age 38
Ever since his years in high school, George struggled with an addiction to heroin and cocaine. After graduating, he married his girlfriend due to her getting pregnant. A year after the birth, his wife filed for a divorce because of his uselessness around the house, leaving him to pay for alimony. Stuck between paying for a mixture of his child and drugs, he was forced into the slums. He's been known to be very violent in tense situations, and it's only worsened when he's intoxicated.
So he's kind of like a hobo, eh? Sounds good :o

Can I be in it?
No, but you could make a bio using your name I guess.

Bawmp. Another bio added.

Sorry for tripple post, but it keeps ending up on third page :V


Made me lol.
wups lol :V

I was writing these bios at like, midnight last night.

I HAS BEEN MURDER NICK
AVENGE ME

I HAS BEEN MURDER NICK
AVENGE ME
KK I AVENGE YOU BRO.

Sillyness aside, two more bios. I'm gonna make like, two more and then actually start writing. Hoo-rah.


bump, yet another bio.

Would anyone like to be the kind soul to make the very last bio? I'd really prefer if it were a female, considering we have like, four guys and two chicks.

can you put a dog in it it named oscar who them gets eaten and turns into a zombies dog?

Jamie Hendricks
Jimi Hendrix

Oh boy.

Brad Tunstel
Age 48
Retired Police officer, he resides in a small apartment and runs a local bookstore.