Author Topic: The Torture Game 2 (Possibly Disturbing Photos)  (Read 10172 times)

Oh my, I have a bit of a sick mind.
sick mind my ass
I cut off all his limbs along with the joints, and nailed them back together, then tossed him around and shaved all his skin off

sick mind my ass
I cut off all his limbs along with the joints, and nailed them back together, then tossed him around and shaved all his skin off

I shoved a spike in his snake.  :cookieMonster:

VH if you ever trap me into love, please bring a pistol so I can take the easy way out.

VH if you ever trap me into love, please bring a pistol so I can take the easy way out.

Whoever made this doesn't seem to know what torture is. I'm pretty sure the point of torture is to cause as much pain as possible without killing them to gain some sort of information.

Whoever made this doesn't seem to know what torture is. I'm pretty sure the point of torture is to cause as much pain as possible without killing them to gain some sort of information.
This is torture for fun.  This is what, someone like an insane serial killer would do.

This world scares me.
People ask me why I'm always off in my own little world.
It's because this world is loving weird.

Interactive buddy hard core. This will be fun for another 3 minutes, but it is fun now.

I painted it so people won't notice the blood.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 10:32:26 AM by oromis »

How do i take a picture of this? I've got a gory one.

How do i take a picture of this? I've got a gory one.

Print Screen -> Paste into paint -> Crop -> Upload.

Guys, here is an idea: Try to do as much damage while keeping him alive.