Poll

Which server?

Tom's
39 (65%)
Surburb's
21 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: BlockoWorld 2010 : One More Time.  (Read 33915 times)

The booth was probably outside then.
No, it was INSIDE.

From what I remember, when you entered the building, you could see 3 previews of iEvent computers. And if went to the left, you could see a 64x64 plate with a BEE booth on it.

EDIT: Also, I was building some hard-drive esque thing, but that doesn't matter since it didn't work anyways.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 06:54:58 PM by Niblic »

No, it was INSIDE.

From what I remember, when you entered the building, you could see 3 previews of iEvent computers. And if went to the left, you could see a 64x64 plate with a BEE booth on it.

EDIT: Also, I was building some hard-drive esque thing, but that doesn't matter since it didn't work anyways.

Maybe you'll get lucky

The largest space I saw in the building was 16x32 (which were limited), but who knows, maybe they can do something special for you.

So far the largest booth is ievents 16x32 the rest are 16x16 and killer he dedi reopens the 5th when I get home and that's when I starts so theres your loving reason.

So far the largest booth is ievents 16x32 the rest are 16x16 and killer he dedi reopens the 5th when I get home and that's when I starts so theres your loving reason.

Fine...

The largest space I saw in the building was 16x32 (which were limited), but who knows, maybe they can do something special for you.

My booth is 2 bricks wider.

EDIT:
So, Suburb.. do you approve of my booth?

ARES needs 16x32 and additional space outside for a spaceship

list of needed addons:

all tophius bricks
flash cannon
energy ball projectile
Packers JVS
and the laser cannon projectile I will post here tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 11:23:20 PM by comr4de »

Blockland Myst, Space ship, more space ships, tons of players, booths, events, random builds. All the makings of tons of lag.

list of needed addons:

all tophius bricks
flash cannon
energy ball projectile
Packers JVS

asdf. And I possibly could add an extra 16 blocks. and we literally have all that I believe :o.

asdf. And I possibly could add an extra 16 blocks. and we literally have all that I believe :o.
also, do you approve of my booth?

list of needed addons:

all tophius bricks
flash cannon
energy ball projectile
Packers JVS

He won't do it. you can have alarger booth, but no spaceship, That's unreasonable.

Also, I'll make my booth when the server is up. And technically for me, it's the $th so one more day.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!

Aww crap, I'm in France tomorrow, with no laptop, I can't be at the Blockoworld convention :(