Poll

Which server?

Tom's
39 (65%)
Surburb's
21 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: BlockoWorld 2010 : One More Time.  (Read 33907 times)

Alright, I am going to add you.

Did he lie to me D=

this was a PM btw

When's the private server going to open?

PM them for the password. I got the pass while talking to surburb on msn.

Killer if you keep up asking I might as well not let you in and also you all are loving pissing me off. The server will be up July loving god damn 5th.

Killer if you keep up asking I might as well not let you in and also you all are loving pissing me off. The server will be up July loving god damn 5th.
What's wrong with him asking for the password, if he's been given the ok by tom, shouldn't he be given it? I realize the server is down right now, just talking about the password.

Edit: Now that I'm looking back, it looks like Killer entered this after you closed down the server, I guess I can see why you responded that way now.

Cyanian gave me the password, not surburb

Sure maybe I'll show up.

I would like to enroll [NA] Noobs Anonymous, please.

Me and a few friends decided to do another R.E.S.U.R.R.E.C.T.I.O.N event, however I'm the only one in [NA] going to the server. :X

Hopefully I'll get in! :)

Lets do this.
lolimghost

PM them for the password. I got the pass while talking to surburb on msn.

Then can you send it to me...

I just want to make the booth for the clan before then. You have the server open before so clans can make the booths before hand, why can't my clan do the same?

How's this for a booth?

Surburb/Tom, if you approve I'll send you the save file and prints. You can put the prints up for download

How's this for a booth?

-snip-
Surburb/Tom, if you approve I'll send you the save file and prints. You can put the prints up for download

How big is it?

Also, PMed Tom so he can send me the password. I'm done asking suburb, because he won't give it to me. (For reasons I don't believe are reasonable)

How big is it?

Also, PMed Tom so he can send me the password. I'm done asking suburb, because he won't give it to me. (For reasons I don't believe are reasonable)
The size is 16x34

The size is 16x34

I don't think that is allowed.

1) It's indoors

2) The booths are supossed to be 16x16.

I don't think that is allowed.

1) It's indoors

2) The booths are supossed to be 16x16.
Well, I'm pretty sure Tom would be reasonable and allow my booth. Besides, last year BEE had 64x64(?) showcasings of their movies.

Well, I'm pretty sure Tom would be reasonable and allow my booth. Besides, last year BEE had 64x64(?) showcasings of their movies.

The booth was probably outside then.