Poll

Which server?

Tom's
39 (65%)
Surburb's
21 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: BlockoWorld 2010 : One More Time.  (Read 33911 times)

The Clans/Projects at BlockoWorld.(16 spots so gogogo!)
iEvent
Past and The Future
Purple Walrus Clan
ARES
Oasis Engineering
Krystal's Clan
Innovation
Squck Builders
Nitramtj's Scripts
MystBlock Island (LFOO's)
Krypt
BEE
(ua)
BLBA
The Pirate Hat Association
The Last Brick
AToP
{R}
[BAN]
The Dark Clan
Unless this was authorized by Ghoul himself, and ONLY Ghoul, this shouldn't be here. He's the only one allowed to make a decision on that.

My clan contradicts most of your quote.

1. The Pirate Hat Association is related to the clan, considering I have an uncontrollable special interest for gigantic gears and pirate hats.

2. Oh wow, about half the servers in Blockland do building and eventing! So god-damn unoriginal, you're a dumbass if you like to build or event!

3. People still build gigantic color-computers? Wow.
I was never referring to your clan in particular. There are many unique ideas I can think of for clans, and you don't need to make a clan that does the exact same thing as 50 others. NWB, ARES, and [C] are the only building clans that I have seen that have actually made something which was really good and was a project, not a solo build.

The most common eventing app is a stupid computer which has a button you click and then you can paint the screen by clicking it.

There can be clans focused on deathmatching, clans focused purely on add-on making, clans for racing, clans that enjoy RPing, clans that host TDMs with a new theme each week, clans focused on community help such as terrain builds like badspot's block party, clans that help out new players, clans for filming movies, clans that make music out of blockland sounds.

There are so many other things you can make clans about, and people don't have to make a building clan when there already are 5 other building clans that do the exact thing as the one you own, but better.

I was never referring to your clan in particular. There are many unique ideas I can think of for clans, and you don't need to make a clan that does the exact same thing as 50 others. NWB, ARES, and [C] are the only building clans that I have seen that have actually made something which was really good and was a project, not a solo build.

The most common eventing app is a stupid computer which has a button you click and then you can paint the screen by clicking it.

There can be clans focused on deathmatching, clans focused purely on add-on making, clans for racing, clans that enjoy RPing, clans that host TDMs with a new theme each week, clans focused on community help such as terrain builds like badspot's block party, clans that help out new players, clans for filming movies, clans that make music out of blockland sounds.

There are so many other things you can make clans about, and people don't have to make a building clan when there already are 5 other building clans that do the exact thing as the one you own, but better.

Yes we understand by should only good ones build?We're not all experienced afterall!

Tom I just wanted to let you know, I can't attend today. I've been on Blockland all day waiting but I must depart now. ;_;

Maybe I can join tommorow if it's up.

Agh, when is it up?

It's suppose to be up around 4-6.

Ok all you can loving shut up I just had a loving 2 hour longer drive onto an already 3 hour drive with traffic rain and other stuff.  Bad enough that I have to even think about banning the annoying ones in this thread I am putting the server up right now but no one can build until I can get a hold of Dr. Horrible who has a finished version he pmed me about so no building if you see the server up.

Ok all you can loving shut up I just had a loving 2 hour longer drive onto an already 3 hour drive with traffic rain and other stuff.  Bad enough that I have to even think about banning the annoying ones in this thread I am putting the server up right now but no one can build until I can get a hold of Dr. Horrible who has a finished version he pmed me about so no building if you see the server up.
Calm down, also did you download the prints I sent you?

No I did not download the prints they are not necassry and the host comp is loving slow it only has 512 mb of ram try working with that.  I am not putting any little custom addons in people make they can live with all the stuff already on it.

What time does it start?  And what time zone?

Wasn't Tom going to take over hosting? He said he had a fairly decent linux with a fairly decent graphics card.
..And a fairly decent attitude.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 03:48:53 PM by Niblic »

I am rage'n because I am stressed that we can't find our builder who has the only save of the finished convention center and stuff like that so good day to you.

I am rage'n because I am stressed that we can't find our builder who has the only save of the finished convention center and stuff like that so good day to you.
Why didn't the server hoster get the save when he knew that he needed it?