Author Topic: A TENT PROP  (Read 3228 times)

You can't call someone who joined before you a noob >.> your not even 3 months old to the forums yet.
Actually, people aren't normally considered n00bs by how new they are to the game, its how they act and react to people, how they speak, and how they play the game. Hell, when I first started, it took me two days to get the general thing down and learn what not to do. It took others weeks. If they're on for more then two weeks and STILL ask for admin when they get on... they're a n00b.

Actually, people aren't normally considered n00bs by how new they are to the game, its how they act and react to people, how they speak, and how they play the game. Hell, when I first started, it took me two days to get the general thing down and learn what not to do. It took others weeks. If they're on for more then two weeks and STILL ask for admin when they get on... they're a n00b.

I am counting noob as a term for a new player that acts stupid, not a stupid person in general. I have never gotten banned for a logical reason on blockland lol.

I am counting noob as a term for a new player that acts stupid, not a stupid person in general. I have never gotten banned for a logical reason on blockland lol.
Rofl, nice.

Why is this so hard to understand...
Noob=Idiot
Newbie=New

Noob does not mean new.

Noob=Idiot
Newbie=New

Noob does not mean new.

You have no say in what means what. A vast majority of the internet uses "noob" for both terms, a very small percentage uses both the way your are stating.

Noob=Idiot
Newbie=New

Noob does not mean new.
Newb = New Idiot

Right?

Obvious troll is obvious

For once, Gun Fun, I agree with you.

This idea is utterly useless.

and you know there a noob when they dont even know wat noob means

I LIKE TYPING WITH CAPS LOCK ON AND I LIKE EMOTE SPAM  :cookieMonster: :panda: :panda: :cookieMonster: :nes: :cookie: :panda: :iceCream: :cookieMonster:

that beter have been sarcasim

just build it? i've macroed one, it's not hard...