Author Topic: Look What I'm Getting From Club Nintendo  (Read 1861 times)


When I saw this I started hyperventilating.

That looks pretty :o

forget YOOOOOOU /envy

lololol hyperventilate. Funny.

Do want.

Awesome, I love Nintendo

It will most likely end up in the attic or on your shelf ignored forever.

That looks nice.

Congrats.

/jealousy

It will most likely end up in the attic or on your shelf ignored forever.
But if you give it to me, I will take care of it and dust it every day. You wouldn't want poor yoshi to die, would you?

But if you give it to me, I will take care of it and dust it every day. You wouldn't want poor yoshi to die, would you?
Noooo...heh heh...give it to me buddy. Want to buddy? Buddy? Friend? Me?



Behind Mario, Luigi, Yoshi and Peach.
thats bowser.
im talking about a normal koopa



thats bowser.
im talking about a normal koopa

Bowser is a koopa.

lrn2mariobros

that's love.  i envy you now.