Author Topic: Server Start Password  (Read 2353 times)

So you can use this if you're stupid, stupid, stupid, or stupid?

This is helpful for people who don't want others on a shared computer with one user to use Blockland.

This is helpful for people who don't want others on a shared computer with one user to use Blockland.
Stupid, stupid, stupid, or stupid.

It can stop other people from opening your dedicated server. What's the issue with others opening it? Unless of course you have a shortcut on your desktop, in which case it's your own fault. Win+R is your friend.

If it could stop people from CLOSING the dedicated then it would be useful, but it's not like them leaving the dedicated server on if they loving started it is an issue.

ping localhost -n 5 >nul
Why do you ping yourself? You do know that that is only going to occur when the player is closing the dedicated?

Looks like basic to me.
That looks like Torque to me. :3

If I'm not mistaken, it's actually shellcode.

Password you're files and applications.

If you're little brother, big sister, dog, cat, frog, etc. tries to start you're Dedicated Server to screw around and make everyone get pissed, this is for you.
You. Aren't. Nigahiga

Or, go to start a game, set a password, start the game, and you're ready to go.
You barely got the defaults correct. (i wanna host a dedicated) this is kinda useful

Is it possible to make it so you need a password to close your dedicated server?