Poll

What's your favorite new weapon?

Frontier Justice
Wrangler and shield
The Gunslinger
None of 'em! >:c

Author Topic: TF2 ENGIE UPDATE! ITS LIVE!  (Read 84766 times)

It replaces the wrench now? Buuuuuuuuulllllllllllll stuff.

Totally not worth is. Yeah, it's a freaking robot hand, but it pretty much downgrades engineers.

What the forget, Valve.
wtf are you blabbing about
its like the equalizer
its an upgrade
i dont see any downgrade there

Totally not worth is. Yeah, it's a freaking robot hand, but it pretty much downgrades engineers.

What the forget, Valve.

They didn't say it doesn't upgrade. I mean, people thought you could upgrade with a guitar, why wouldn't they think it'd work with a robot hand?

I don't see how it's a downgrade, especially considering all the new payload maps.  

It allows an engineer to go into a combat zone and get a sentry up and fight instead of having to build in a safe zone then have the combat move to the safe zone.

What the forget, Valve.
None of the unlocks ever created were "upgrades", they were alternates. What the frontier justice creates is a more offensive engineer, dropping his ability to upgrade sentrys (or all buildings) in exchange for quick-building sentry turrets. He can still build tp's and dispensers.

it says "instead of" so it's likely that you can't make normal sentries at all

What the forget, Valve.
If he had it replace the pistol, it would make the wrench no more useful than any other melee weapon.

No it doesn't.

You can still build/upgrade normal buildings
But you can't upgrade or even fix them.

It's like trading upgrade and repairable buildings for a second sentry that does half damage.
If he had it replace the pistol, it would make the wrench no more useful than any other melee weapon.
What? The wrench would still be able to help buildings if there was no pistol.

How long has the blog been tf2.com

it says "instead of" so it's likely that you can't make normal sentries at all

DAMN I Wanted to make two or three sentrys :C

It's a robot hand, it most likely has tools and the ability to upgrade/repair.

It's not a guitar.

It's like trading upgrade and repairable buildings for a second sentry that does half damage.
They never said that you can't repair or upgrade...

I mean, when using the wrench you smack the stinking things with the wrench to heal them, I don't see how smacking them with a robot hand is any different.

Where are you getting this information? :c