Poll

What's your favorite new weapon?

Frontier Justice
Wrangler and shield
The Gunslinger
None of 'em! >:c

Author Topic: TF2 ENGIE UPDATE! ITS LIVE!  (Read 84896 times)

Can't remove sappers with Southern Hospitality. Witnessed it first hand.

What. That better be a bug.

Damnit I wanted the Golden Wrench D;

Can't remove sappers with Southern Hospitality. Witnessed it first hand.
:/
just when i thought they made a moderately balanced side-grade too.

on an unrelated note, I got the direct hit. I'm so much better with it it's not even funny.

on an unrelated note, I got the direct hit. I'm so much better with it it's not even funny.
inb3suesays"it for bad solciers!"

Holy loving stuff.
I joiend this server for the whole red team I'm in to be engineers
While the other side is full of demoman and scouts.
In PL_Hightower.
Guess loving what?
We had an army of level 3 sentries assembled around the red PL cart track way.
And they couldn't even get near the red cart AT ALL.
While the half of the engis stayed to take care of the stuff, the other half went for our own cart.
We won by a stuffton massive.

Why were they going for your cart?

What my counter strategy would be:
Have two spys with invisible watches get somewhere where when they go towards the sentry pile it's not obvious they are spys.  Disguise as engies.  Go towards the sentry pile and start laying down sappers, targeting sentries before other buildings.  During the confusion that ensues, have demoman and soldiers storm in and clear the sentries.

What my counter strategy would be:
Have two spys with invisible watches get somewhere where when they go towards the sentry pile it's not obvious they are spys.  Disguise as engies.  Go towards the sentry pile and start laying down sappers, targeting sentries before other buildings.  During the confusion that ensues, have demoman and soldiers storm in and clear the sentries.

That failed.
Due to the fact our engis randomly shoot each other when they have nothing to do.
It was really funny how one of them kept shooting randomly everywhere then fell off the ledge and got hit by a demoman.

Edit:
Why were they going for your cart?

To win the game?

Also, can anyone tell me how to craft the engi weapons?
I really wanna get wrangler and frontier justice and the glove thingy.

Glove is the coolest thing ever. I dislike the mini-sentries, though. I hope for a skin that replaces the regular wrench with the Gunslinger.

To win the game?
Isn't red team supposed to push the red cart?

Hightower is a playload RACE map, both teams have a cart they are trying to push faster than the other team's cart is pushed.

Then I'd switch the order of attacks.  Frontal assault to occupy engineers while spys sneak up and sap.

Also possibly have a dead ringer spy disguised as a demoman on their own team.  Use the dead ringer cloak time to get in close and sap away.

That, or just stop the engies pushing their own cart with a greater offense than they could handle.

Hightower is a playload RACE map, both teams have a cart they are trying to push faster than the other team's cart is pushed.
So is red pushing blu's cart or what?

Also you have an incredibly overcomplicated plan that nobody would follow.

Why does everyone hate the FaN? I like it a lot more than Scout's normal Scattergun.

Why does everyone hate the FaN? I like it a lot more than Scout's normal Scattergun.

I like FaN. People hate it due to its bad benefits I guess.

Somebody add me on sssttteeeaammmm!!!!
I'm bored!
shafin25