Poll

What's your favorite new weapon?

Frontier Justice
Wrangler and shield
The Gunslinger
None of 'em! >:c

Author Topic: TF2 ENGIE UPDATE! ITS LIVE!  (Read 84743 times)

Honestly I think the engineer got a good update, but you know what they did to the heavy's sandvich?

The put a time limit on when you can do it...

GABE NEWELL YOU A MORON AND FAT

E3 Delayed, Problem officer?

every time someone calls gabe newell fat, episode three is delayed another five years.

every time someone calls gabe newell fat, episode three is delayed another five years.
Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat. Gabe Newell is fat.

I like how you barge into an argument about an entirely different subject and try to act smart.
I'm saying that you're oblivious to the fact that people may play different to you

Also, Coldfront is awesome

Episode 3 is delayed for another 64 years folks.

I was talking about my friends and I farming achievements how does that have anything to do with people playing with unlocks

So I've had problems getting tf2 to run on this laptop in the past, but because of the update I decided to try again.  Went into training mode since I figured it'd be the shortest load time.  Looked like it was running fine, until I fired the RL and when the rocket hit the far wall my computer restarted 0.o

So I've had problems getting tf2 to run on this laptop in the past, but because of the update I decided to try again.  Went into training mode since I figured it'd be the shortest load time.  Looked like it was running fine, until I fired the RL and when the rocket hit the far wall my computer restarted 0.o

Try lowering graphics and changing some settings.

You think I'm an idiot, I've tried those type of things 10 times over.

Found a topic on steam's help for intel graphics cards (which I have) which has some things to try (launch options and console commands) so I'm trying those now.

E3 HAS BEEN TROLLED GO HOME EVERYONE!!!

But really E3 is delayed for... {insert years here}

Damn... I posted too late :(

there is no southern hospitality in the poll.
i am dispont

You think I'm an idiot, I've tried those type of things 10 times over.

Found a topic on steam's help for intel graphics cards (which I have) which has some things to try (launch options and console commands) so I'm trying those now.

Your post never mentioned you attempting other things.

I look forward to useing the gunslinger.

$100 Sue voted "None of them" because she bitches about everything new.

$100 Sue voted "None of them" because she bitches about everything new.

Sue: I HATE CHANGE :c