Author Topic: Post Real Life Pictures of Yourself!...2!  (Read 7190 times)

Wow, I look really young in this picture.  It was taken Oct 30th, my 14th birthday.  One of the FEW pictures I threw on a fake smile.

NINJA EDIT: If you can, try to put that in the program :)

Hello, my name is Matt and I've been playing Age of Time since version 2. Unfortunately I stopped long ago because I was wasting my time on immature players. I remember the thread created by a user "Kitty" (who's probably a 50 year old man) called "Post Real Life Pictures of Yourself!" This is still an active thread even after all of those months. These are digital recreations of a few of the faces. Please note that this is using FaceGen, a fantastic program used in many games such as Oblivion. So, without further delay please enjoy! If anyone would like their photo digitized, post a FRONTAL view photo WITHOUT smiling here.

Vertical Horizon (Unfortunately FaceGen cannot adjust to fit faces under the age of 20)

Cabz (The lighting in the photo I used was really off, so as a result the texture turned out unevenly lit)

Undefined Minded (This one didn't turn out horribly well either)

Shut up.
Poopoo head. ^_^

WHOA I THOUGHT KITTY DIED

« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 05:04:56 PM by tails »

Why? I didn't do anything to you.

Lol i posted that then edited it =P

Plang loel cotton sox.

Wow, I look really young in this picture.  It was taken Oct 30th, my 14th birthday.  One of the FEW pictures I threw on a fake smile.

LASER EYES PEW PEW

LASER EYES PEW PEW

Shh, don't tell

ONeill

heres a picture of the new player fatty

enjoy...

Oh my thats soo seaxy!! im all hot and sweaty!

Woah, that's pretty cool.

If you're still around and doing it. *cough*

I'm suprised how much that looks like Randy from Blockland.