7 (29.2%)
Iban & Striker150
5 (20.8%)
DURRRRRR
4 (16.7%)
Space guy
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Bile Bomb  (Read 1162 times)

If you have L4D2 you should know what it does, it would be useful for giant hordes of zombies, and like the pipe bomb it distracts the bots only it lasts longer, and like in the game there should be something to know what zombies were hit or not, i think a burn would do nicely oh and it should also work on players and have the blinding effect

« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 11:52:13 PM by Francishateslouis »

I think he wants it to be thrown by humans...

been made.
that doesnt help what so loving ever i hate it when people say Been Made. because guess what? Sometimes its on RTB2 or not even here anymore so next time you say "Been Made" post a link moron

that doesnt help what so loving ever i hate it when people say Been Made. because guess what? Sometimes its on RTB2 or not even here anymore so next time you say "Been Made" post a link moron
HURR tier_explosive pack HURR
lern2usesearchbar

Pipebomb.
same idea but it makes the zombies attack eachother if you've ever played the real game

yndaaa made the L4d weapon set it seams he could make a bile bomb dont you think?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 01:03:53 PM by doomdog09 »

Same effects as the Zapt  boomer bile that hits players only with a cylender granade like effect no DMG on hit but dmg on zombie attack
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 09:44:25 AM by doomdog09 »