Author Topic: bPod Nano Music Player  (Read 6853 times)

Some of you have seen my bPod model. Heh, well, it's not a prop any more. It's a music player! The bPod Add-on that includes music is the default Rock.ogg music. If you want to have a specific song on it, pm me and I'll make it for you. Note that it must be in your Add-Ons/Music folder. So get prepared to bust your ears (Actually speakers) out with this bPod!

bPod Model Pictures

The Download

Click here for the prop, non-music version.
Click here for the music version playing Rock.ogg

Please post any glitches you find.

P.S. ONLY HAVE ONE AT A TIME ENABLED ON YOUR SERVER.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 09:57:38 AM by --LegoPepper-- »

Off Topic: First Post!

Ontopic: looks good.

love bro
love
better than the music playertype

Make your own decal on it, because it says "iPod" on it plus it doesn't fit, it's blurry. Otherwise good model.

Can I take my own music files and put them in the folder to add music?

You sir, get the forget out.
You sir, shut the forget up.

Looks cool!

offtopic: 870th post

I don't like it.  It looks like it is embedded into the blockhead's hand.  Plus you copypasta'd everything else.

loveY!!!!!! DOWLOAD It NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!.
(OffTopic)MEHHHH

I don't like it.  It looks like it is embedded into the blockhead's hand.  Plus you copypasta'd everything else.
Word. There is very little effort here.

When you switch items from this to something erlse (so when unmounting) it should mount to your body like the pills. :3
Also, i don't really like the model and it would be better if you could actually play any song from your music folder.
Like there would pop up a bPod Nano GUI (like the background music mod) and you could select the song to play.

Is there any chance you could make some other colours aswell?

When you switch items from this to something erlse (so when unmounting) it should mount to your body like the pills. :3
Also, i don't really like the model and it would be better if you could actually play any song from your music folder.
Like there would pop up a bPod Nano GUI (like the background music mod) and you could select the song to play.
Yeah. That's a cool idea, but I can't script the best :/ Why not just use the BGMusic gui? Also, this was mainly just gonna be a prop on my server, like for movies. If you guys want, I can lock this topic so people dont have to look at this crap.
Is there any chance you could make some other colours aswell?
Sure. Just tell me what color and I can PM it to ya.

It looks like it is embedded into the blockhead's hand. 
It isn't.