Author Topic: Congratulations, Badspot  (Read 13601 times)

Jesus, $20? I was expecting 10. Gmod 10 blows Blockland out of the water and it was only $10.
Then leave for Gmod and never come back. Obviously you're just ripping yourself off here.

Ok, then don't complain. :)

I wasn't, I was just saying thats not the price I expected for Blockland. I'm still getting it, just seems kinda odd, he's going to lose a large fan-base, but I suppose it will keeps noobs out.

GMOD is an extension, Retail Blockland is a full game.

But gmod alone has more content than Blockland, and a better engine, better graphics, larger number of people.

Badspot announced the price for retail almost 2 years ago. Don't play dumb.

But gmod alone has more content than Blockland, and a better engine, better graphics, larger number of people.
And it didn't have any help from half-life 2? Yeah.

Gmod is a mod, it doesn't have its own engine, and the HL2 engine was made on a companies budget by many people.

Badspot announced the price for retail almost 2 years ago. Don't play dumb.
... I never cared about it because it was never comming out. I really don't give a stuff if you argue, but gmod is better. Keep arguing, go ahead. When it gets released and shown on IGN I say it gets 1 star. I love Blockland, but its just not what everyone it looking for. You don't see my point of view so I will no longer listen to your bullshit.

And it didn't have any help from half-life 2? Yeah.

Gmod is an MOD, and the MOD is better than a FULL GAME.

Try playing GMod without HL2 installed then.

A MOD is a MODIFICATION of a FULL GAME. A MODIFICATION is an edit of a FULL GAME.
And he was talking about without the source engine.

dude, kaphix you're a dumbass.  Its simple economics, a full game such as this should have a budget price and a mod if legal to sell should at the max be $10.  Your friendry dropped your life's value a few dollars.

YES AND IF A FCUKING MOD WHICH IS LIKE 1/10 OF A FULL GAME IS BETTER THAN A FULL GAME IN ITSELF YOU KNOW THAT GAME SUCKS.

CS:S= $25
HL2DM= $20

BOTH ARE MODS

AND LOLRUS, I GOT DIABLO 2 [full game] 7 DOLLARS, PLX THROW MORE BS AT ME ITS FUN  :cookieMonster: