Congratulations, Badspot

Author Topic: Congratulations, Badspot  (Read 13562 times)

Thats what you think. Ask anyone I have on msn, and see how many time I lose. I was winning, until Mocheeze got scared and asked entrepreneur in to join in.

dUMBELLS says:
Would you pay 20$ for Blockland Retail as a finished product?
Pack-Ker - RED DWARF = YA! says:
yes
dUMBELLS says:
ok thanks
dUMBELLS says:
Alenth Eneil says:
idk why
Alenth Eneil says:
probably
dUMBELLS says:
ok
dUMBELLS says:
thanks

dUMBELLS says:
[c=30]§фẵ†ịǾл™[/c] says:
For me it's only 10 pounds. Which seems reasonale.

My advice: Stop trying to argue with animate objects.  Practice with a wall or a rock first and when and if you win against those then try with real people.

Kaphix you will never win an argument against me whether you are right or not.  In this case you aren't

You realize I'm enjoying every bit of this, and every time you reply you fuel it, right? I love pissing people off. :D

That's your response to my statement? I suppose you admit defeat.

no entrepreneur in, just no one cares wat u have to say

You realize I'm enjoying every bit of this, and every time you reply you fuel it, right? I love pissing people off. :D

That's your response to my statement? I suppose you admit defeat.

no entrepreneur in, just no one cares wat u have to say
entrepreneur in is a respected beta tester, he's played, you haven't.

k thats still 3
I have koden marco myself goron gen mce and I'm sure I can find more.

If you don't like my arguing style then leave. You'll have to deal with it because even if I lose I never shut up. You should know that by now.

I believe the price should be lowered but it's totally up to Badspot and what his goal is. Also, I willingly joined in myself. I just HAD to reply to this topic.

Also, Marco, lol. Shut up, you don't know anything. Half the 'facts' you sling around aren't even valid.

Besides, I've actually played the game.

I believe the price should be lowered but it's totally up to Badspot and what his goal is. Also, I willingly joined in myself. I just HAD to reply to this topic.

Also, Marco, lol. Shut up, you don't know anything. Half the 'facts' you sling around aren't even valid.

1. "shutup" no
2. do i give a rats ass that u played the game. no

lolol

Anyways, I just said I didn't think it was worth $20. Then Mocheeze had to make a big stuffting deal about it and go piss off to everyone. I don't see what the big deal is. I agree with entrepreneur in, its opinion, and in my opinion its not worth $20. Stfu and stop trying to make me shut up.

Kaphix, if you really think you can win this argument, click here I beleive you may reach your senses there.  Anyone can join to watch.

Why is it that people feel the need to come back after being banned? Isn't it embarrassing enough to know that the community has tried to exile you once already, then you come back begging to be let in again? Sad times. :(

1. "shutup" no
2. do i give a rats ass that u played the game. no

Me playing the game means that I should know better than those who haven't what the price should be and what it should not be.

Why is it that people feel the need to come back after being banned? Isn't it embarrassing enough to know that the community has tried to exile you once already, then you come back begging to be let in again? Sad times. :(

wats with u and the "community" jeez u trying to be the next guandi here?

the only reason people are agreeing that the game is worth 20$ is because MOCHHEEEZE says it is WOO MOCHEEZE hes the best WOOO jesus..

This is getting handicapped. Obviously you didn't read my last post.

lolol

Anyways, I just said I didn't think it was worth $20. Then Mocheeze had to make a big ice creamting deal about it and go piss off to everyone. I don't see what the big deal is. I agree with entrepreneur in, its opinion, and in my opinion its not worth $20. Stfu and stop trying to make me shut up.

lolol

Anyways, I just said I didn't think it was worth $20. Then Mocheeze had to make a big ice creamting deal about it and go piss off to everyone. I don't see what the big deal is. I agree with entrepreneur in, its opinion, and in my opinion its not worth $20. Stfu and stop trying to make me shut up.
I was just expressing my opinion too, so that makes us even. I suppose maybe you should have thought about where you were posting your opinion though. This thread was supposed to be positive and congratulatory to Badspot. We should have known that at least one of the spammers of the community would try to ruin it. Meh. See you guys in retail when it's out! Congrats Baddy.