Author Topic: Congratulations, Badspot  (Read 13575 times)

Kaphix, put away the toy box, grab a notebook, and take an economics class. 

Torque games generally are $20.  CS:S is $25 because it was nothing like the original game.  Gmod is as it says, a mod.

In the end, it's the distributors choice.   

Everything spelled out for you.  Or would it be easier if I put it on wood cubes for you to play with?

OMG SECRET- CS:S IS A MOD :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO handicap
brb, I'm gonna go find games that are worth at least $15 but cost $10 or less.

little strange that  u guys are paying 20 $ for a lego game lmao?

little strange that  u guys are paying 20 $ for a lego game lmao?
It isn't even a lego game...

Actually, making a retail game will generate more revenue and thus more quality.   Things can't stay free forever.

I'm not buying it.  I just like arguing with people even though kaphix is stupid.

CS:S is a mod but it's nothing like the original game as I said before.

toribash

Gunz Online
Rakion
silk road
holy hell theres at least 200 free mmos

sure its a lego game, its based of off original blockland which was totaly a lego copier, now they just made the heads blocky, the plates squareish, wowwowowowo wwat an update wowowoowo lets all go pay 20$ to play  a game where they just made everything blocky

sure its a lego game, its based of off original blockland which was totaly a lego copier, now they just made the heads blocky, the plates squareish, wowwowowowo wwat an update wowowoowo lets all go pay 20$ to play  a game where they just made everything blocky
Thank you for ignoring every other feature of the game.

Dude, even badspot will tell you, its ALL based off of lego. He got the idea from lego, and thats what draws people in. You're now contradicting yourself. GOOD JOB!

Dude, even badspot will tell you, its ALL based off of lego. He got the idea from lego, and thats what draws people in. You're now contradicting yourself. GOOD JOB!
Is it a lego game anymore? No.

they had legal issues so they made everything look a bit different, its still a lego game noob

Making a game isn't cheap.  It's expensive, frustrating, and time consuming.  After a while, the satisfaction comes from it being an asset instead of the popularity.

Due to legal reasons it can't be a lego game otherwise it would be.

they had legal issues so they made everything look a bit different, its still a lego game noob
It's a game about building with blocks...
I guess I'm a noob when you registered this month, huh?
And I agree with Bandit, it would be a lego game, so what?