Author Topic: Congratulations, Badspot  (Read 13511 times)

I came in here thinking those losers still haven't dropped the arguement. ffs...
Don't post in this topic.

I have to wonder how much press the game is going to get when it's released. Hopefully the fact that it was featured on The Screen Savers will help its popularity a bit. I know I'm going to be doing my part to promote it, mostly because I want more people to play with. :D

I have to wonder how much press the game is going to get when it's released. Hopefully the fact that it was featured on The Screen Savers will help its popularity a bit. I know I'm going to be doing my part to promote it, mostly because I want more people to play with. :D
He could e-mail people on G4/AotS and see if they'll feature it.

Wow, how did i miss this topic?

On topic: Yes, congrats Badspot.

Retail is $20 USD correct? If it is, it will be around $25 for me to buy it, it's still worth it though, because Retail is awesome.

I highly doubt it will be featured, but that would own if it were.

I highly doubt it will be featured, but that would own if it were.
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=11816.0 <--mocheeze got that idea from my topic!

In Microsoft word it'll give you a grammar error if you only have one space.
Nope, it didn't error me.

Edit to prevent double post: I reckon Badspot should set up pre-orders soon.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 09:06:14 AM by Spation »

Locked, and ban pending for a few of you.

Also just for future reference, a mod is a game that requires another game for it to run, css doesn't require hl2 to run, neither does hl2dm.