Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 727405 times)

Does anyone know of a good, safe bot which I can use?

Go to powerbot.org.

edit: make sure any script you use has antiban (and random solving if needed)

Bots are for cigarettes..

That's where I am always referenced.

Does anybody currently use it?
I use it to run pure essence for about 12 hours, and I get about 1.5mil off of it almost every time.

You all make me sad inside :c

I use it to run pure essence for about 12 hours, and I get about 1.5mil off of it almost every time.

I heard it takes like 2 hours to set it up though and it has a low chance of working.

I heard it takes like 2 hours to set it up though and it has a low chance of working.

uh what

no

it takes about five seconds to set up and why wouldn't it work?

It's a lie

Although I recommend getting a different essence bot, the default sucks, as well as the default air crafter, I'm using white bear's air crafter atm and it seems okay

I PUT MY SWEAT, BLOOD, AND PISS INTO THAT ACCOUNT

AND OTHERcigaretteS USE BOTS AND LEVEL UP QUICKLY

I'M SURROUNDED BY LAZINESS

/caps

I PUT MY SWEAT, BLOOD, AND PISS INTO THAT ACCOUNT

AND OTHERcigaretteS USE BOTS AND LEVEL UP QUICKLY

I'M SURROUNDED BY LAZINESS

/caps
I only bot for skills I never use anyways, just to get them up for quests mostly.

I only bot for skills I never use anyways, just to get them up for quests mostly.
This. The only bot I used was a chat bot, which I rarely use, other than in CW

Bots = Bad
Don't use them, be good, and stop being lazy...what's the point in playing RuneScape if all you're going to do is macro your way through to 99s and richness?