Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 726645 times)

im so rich, you guys can add me and i get 1gp
otrololol
1. inb4claws are borrowed
2. i gave him 500k worth of iron knives so he could buy a royal crown.. pretty sure he's bluffing lolol

otrololol
1. inb4claws are borrowed
2. i gave him 500k worth of iron knives so he could buy a royal crown.. pretty sure he's bluffing lolol
can you give me money kthx

can you give me money kthx

when i make more kthx
also a fail bot is standing under me trying to mine iron and i'm faster lololol

and when will i make more: when i get 60 mining, which might be a while. 55 at the moment.

when i make more kthx
Cool. I can give you a lot of grapes if you want some. <3

just leveld up, 56 mining :)

coming along

just leveld up, 56 mining :)

coming along
I'm killing guards for grapes.

Guards being hit sometimes sound like cookie monster. c:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 08:30:55 PM by LordCutlerBeckett »

Guards being hit sometimes sound like cookie monster. c:
trololol

~45 minutes to mining 57 :/

also when i go f2p we're assembling a daemonheim group
i'm not joking we're doing it

trololol

~45 minutes to mining 57 :/

also when i go f2p we're assembling a daemonheim group
i'm not joking we're doing it
Neat. Add me and tell me when you're doing it if you want me in your group or something.

i guess i'll ask people to post their stats
i'm gonna get higher overall stats first though.. 1 fm 1 cooking 27 wc 1 rc = lame
not enough to support a team yet
alsolol
almost 300 totallevel
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 09:11:26 PM by Placid »

41 attack, 36 strength, and 35 defense. :c

41 attack, 36 strength, and 35 defense. :c
get them up by the time we start and you're in I guess.. since we have four people, we could probably have 1 melee, 1 range, 1 mage and 1 backup

get them up by the time we start and you're in I guess.. since we have four people, we could probably have 1 melee, 1 range, 1 mage and 1 backup
Forget it. I'm leveling up other stuff right now.

57 mining hahaha

and you have like 2 months.. it'll take awhile to get tons of skills from 1 or 27-65

57 mining hahaha

and you have like 2 months.. it'll take awhile to get tons of skills from 1 or 27-65
Oh, well great.
And my magic level is 47. That's why my other stats are low, I was planning on being a mage for a while. So if you need a mage, I can level up my magic with Fist of Guthix.

Oh, well great.
And my magic level is 47. That's why my other stats are low, I was planning on being a mage for a while. So if you need a mage, I can level up my magic with Fist of Guthix.
when i give you some money, and you have higher mage, i can give you some money to superheat.
if you do superheating, you can sometimes get a profit. i used to do it all the time. that mage pure is now 75 mage.
but i'm not sure if it is anymore...