Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 723658 times)

i didn't even have snapdragons before
and they're 12k each

but what the forget hacker

Then yeah. I know you're getting a PIN, but also set recovery questions, get a new password, yadda yadda yadda but right now you should thank the hacker fail. He just gave you free stuff.  :cookieMonster:

Of course this could also mean he's trying to steal your account...most likely yes, that's why you should get a new...password and...I don't know what I'm trying to say....>_> Btw, thanks for messaging back because I was beginning to think everyone was intentionally ignoring me.  :panda:

i already got new password, etc
70 mining yay! c:

Wow, Nymethus. You must have a good computer to run it on high quality settings

It's nostalgia version.

thats lowest
n00b

since when did ikethegeneric check this topic anyways

thats lowest
n00b

Since a few minutes ago.

Since last time I looked at this.

Even though the majority of my posts are in drama and off-topic, I lurk a lot and I am usually looking at threads in Games.

i didn't mean that you never post in games
last time i checked you loving hated runescape and refused to have anything to do with it

I just got bored of it after awhile :)

i might hop on now or something
never mind gotta go
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 09:44:13 PM by Placid »

This sounds like bs but it's scary as forget. You see, I used to make pk videos about a year ago, and I was watching one that I found hidden in my computer. I got lots of nice kills in it and the editing was good. You guys remember what I found in my 'notes' tab, right? It said "Thanks for using ashpicker!" Well, a guy I killed in the videos name was AshP1ker, and he dropped EXACTLY what was stolen from my main that got hacked. Full rune, 1k laws, 1k nature runes, and lots of weird bounty hunter stuff that equiled about the money I had before. I'm gonna hunt this 'AshP1ker' cigarette down. Anybody with me?

This sounds like bs but it's scary as forget. You see, I used to make pk videos about a year ago, and I was watching one that I found hidden in my computer. I got lots of nice kills in it and the editing was good. You guys remember what I found in my 'notes' tab, right? It said "Thanks for using ashpicker!" Well, a guy I killed in the videos name was AshP1ker, and he dropped EXACTLY what was stolen from my main that got hacked. Full rune, 1k laws, 1k nature runes, and lots of weird bounty hunter stuff that equiled about the money I had before. I'm gonna hunt this 'AshP1ker' cigarette down. Anybody with me?
holy motherloving stuff

upload the video

stuff GOT SRS

Holy stuff....
.-.

i already got new password
Changing password really doesn't help that much. Get a PIN.

working on woodcutting
56 so far