Author Topic: Edward Digato - The cigarette who hates BlockoWorld.  (Read 6522 times)

So, I've been so pissed at this guy, it's not funny.

So during the opening of BlockoWorld (That I really didn't authorize) I found this post shatted out of his ass.

I am disappoint.

I spent 20 loving minutes on this thing, and that was the worst 20 minutes I have spent in my life.

I was like okay, you can loving diss it for now. So after the Blocker post, about it being canceled, he posted this, which I believe was at @BlockoWorld.

Wow, I guess wishes really do come true!

Oh then.. I wish for a hot loli to come to my house.  Wait.. What's that? Thank you god!

I got so pissed off, I decided to re-look at the whole BlockoWorld thread. He had some noobish comments on it until he decided to post that it sucked.

His posts are very stupid to be honest. He claims in an earlier topic that he made this account later than buying Blockland.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=29747;sa=showPosts

Discuss.

First

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 06:59:36 PM by Badspot »

I posted first, then i just left it for somone to troll me :D

Edit: Were still friends <3

He's butthurt because he didn't get in?

He's butthurt because he didn't get in?
He's Butthurt because he named himself after a character from something which is apparently "Younger" than he is.

He's Butthurt because he named himself after a character from something which is apparently older than he is.

fix'd

No offense, but B-World wasn't going out so well anyway.
I was like "oh cool" the first few days, but then lost interest. :\

Then I noticed it started to die down a bit after the "expanding like stuff wtf" title.

No offense, but B-World wasn't going out so well anyway.
I was like "oh cool" the first few days, but then lost interest. :\

Then I noticed it started to die down a bit after the "expanding like stuff wtf" title.

That. Some people want it still, but yeah.

This guy is a massive moron. Most of his posts in other topic are just general stuffpostery and unfunny and/or irrelevant crap.

OH MY GOD, I FINALLY GOT A DRAMA TOPIC! THANK YOU TOM, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU.

Im sure he loves you <3

OH MY GOD, I FINALLY GOT A DRAMA TOPIC! THANK YOU TOM, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU.
well if being hated is something you aspire to then good going, nobody likes you.

Right now you are all feeding me. I haven't been fed in a while, keep it up! Also, tom, you're just butthurt. Sorry for getting your panties in a knot.