Author Topic: Post Your Desktop!  (Read 155080 times)

If it makes you feel better, I renamed all the folders and documents for the lols. If I had nudes, I wouldn't store them on a laptop.
god I knew I was being trolled!

Well, I do have your lovey nudes if that makes you feel any better.
 :cookieMonster:

If it makes you feel better, I renamed all the folders and documents for the lols. If I had nudes, I wouldn't store them on a laptop.
Really?  I actually store them on a flash drive on the single desk drawer of my computer desk, right underneath where my laptop usually sits.

You will never know what the black is.  :cookieMonster:
I just barely saw it. Its roblox >:o

I just barely saw it. Its roblox >:o

FUUUUUUUUUUU- I know, ROBLOX is stuff, but I forgot to uninstall it and I was too lazy to do stuff. :3

Edit: BRBEH' UNINSTALLIN EIT.

FUUUUUUUUUUU- I know, ROBLOX is stuff, but I forgot to uninstall it and I was too lazy to do stuff. :3
You got it exactly right. Its a online research roleplaying game.

Really?  I actually store them on a flash drive on the single desk drawer of my computer desk, right underneath where my laptop usually sits.

lol

Yeah, this is my desktop. Nothing special. Points for you if you know where the BG is from.
Portal 2 BOOM

points for me, bitches

its at the ending where GLaDOS lets you go.

Yeah, this is my desktop. Nothing special. Points for you if you know where the BG is from.
Did you get that from a video or did you take that yourself?

If it's from a video, i'll gladly get you an in game picture if you're not :(

Did you get that from a video or did you take that yourself?

If it's from a video, i'll gladly get you an in game picture if you're not :(

I got it from a video. It's alright quality so I'm happy with it. Thanks for the offer though. :o

Well, I do have your lovey nudes if that makes you feel any better.
 :cookieMonster:

ಠ_ಠ

I got it from a video. It's alright quality so I'm happy with it. Thanks for the offer though. :o
ಠ_ಠ

Did I get it right?

I resized it to 640x800.

Portal 2 BOOM

points for me, bitches

its at the ending where GLaDOS lets you go.
You just ruined the whole game for me.
I hope you burn in a pile of stuff.

I'm curious about anime pictures of women with cat ears, do they also have a set of human ears? That would be strange to have four ears