Author Topic: Vintage Game Consoles.  (Read 3563 times)

Wow, what a loving collection, PS, Sega Saturn, and mostly my NES collection.

Post about any console that is Pre-2000.

I have pretty much every console besides the atari ones. I even have a 3DO that my dad paid $600 for when it first came out it was the first 3d console and it failed only has like 20 games, I like it too it has some fun stuff on it. It's the original 3DO they have like 3 versions, my NES is also the original version with the ugly yellowish bottom, SNES is the original version as well.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 04:58:35 PM by Visage »

I still have my PS1...

...but none of the wires. :C

I have pretty much every console besides the atari ones. I even have a 3DO that my dad paid $600 for when it first came out it was the first 3d console and it failed only has like 20 games, I like it too it has some fun stuff on it.

3DO :o. AVGN reviewed that Plumers don't wear ties on that console.

I still have my PS1...

...but none of the wires. :C

I have 2. One that has a dead laser, and one in good condition. The wires are also in good condition too. I was also thinking of ebaying 1 of my NES's and SMB3. The Saturn also has 1 missing wire. Got that from ebay.

If you noticed the 2 cyan boxes by the hunt of red october and trick shooting, those are rental cases. Yeah. I use them from Duck Hunt and another game.

i still have an nes and my n64.

I have a Magnavox Odyssey 3000 and a Sega Mega Drive.

I was also thinking of ebaying 1 of my NES's and SMB3.
Gimme.

I have a Gameboy. Not the sleek, lovey, colorful Gameboy Color, but that old gray boxy green-yellow piece of awesomeness that nobody seems to know about.

i have a playstation 1 and some final fantasy games.

Atari 2600, NES, SNES, Atari Lynx, GBC.

I have a N64 and gameboy color.

My grandparents have some sort of atari, with centipede pacman space invaders and galaxia or whatever

I have a PS1 and an N64. I brook my Sega

my n64 is sitting on my 360

Oldest system I own is a Gameboy Color, but one of my friends is gradually gathering a collection of old systems, I believe he currently has an N64 and a Dreamcast.