Author Topic: I suggest we change the name of the drama board, to the Whine Bin  (Read 1970 times)

There would be many positive side effects of changing the name.

1. It would discourage people to post drama.

Recently, I noticed people posting matters that isn't worth a thread. People see people post drama and feel obligated to post some too, even if I is stuff. If the name was changed, nobody would want to post in the whiner bin.

2. It would be a more accurate name.

Really.

3. People would should realize most of the drama consists of pussies crying about someone that insulted them, and want the forums to kiss it better.

I agree. Though I wouldn't exactly use the same words. :o

And also:
There would be many positive side effects of changing the name.
Recently, I noticed people posting matters that isn't worth a thread. People see people post drama and feel obligated to post some too, even if I is stuff. If the name was changed, nobody would want to post in the whiner bin.
I laughed. :3

haha noticed that too.

either way, i agree.

Holy stuff, I was gonna say wrong beard board.

I guess I did post this in the wrong place, I'm still sticking to my ideas

It's about time.

You deserve this.  :cookie:

You know, if you do this, they'll probably just avoid that board and post their drama elsewhere more often.

Not a bad idea, but we need a more cachy name than "Whine Bin."

How about "Blocko Bitchin'"?

Not a bad idea, but we need a more cachy name than "Whine Bin."

How about "Blocko Bitchin'"?

NO NO, BETTER IDEA! "Those who won't SHUT THE F*** UP!"

NO NO, BETTER IDEA! "Those who won't SHUT THE F*** UP!"

So...

"This belongs in the Those-who-won't-SHUT-THE-forget-UP! board."

Good idea.

How about "Rants"

Also, I find it strange that it's located under "Off Topic" since it's about Blockland and Blockland only.

How about "Rants"

Also, I find it strange that it's located under "Off Topic" since it's about Blockland and Blockland only.

I agree with you there.
"Rants" is a somewhat less negative name then the others.
"Whine Bin" sounds too much like "Fail Bin" to me. Maybe they do the same thing, but still.
"Those who won't shut the F*** up!" is not my favorite for rather obvious reasons.