Author Topic: Re:Loopyla1  (Read 12969 times)

inb4chainban
inb4newruleaboutmondayfacemcg ee

Loopyla1 is Posting "Robotron9000 is a mondayface mcgee" in every one of my topics!

If you dont believe me, go to Clan Discussion/{BC} Clan topic and look at all of loopyla1's replys

Check my Drama topic... Go to page 6, and then check page 7. 2 things on my topic can relate to that. (Topic is by skill4life.)

Bump for this

Taken FROM Robotron9000's server.

That insult is plain ridiculous. Why take it seriously?

Bump for this

Taken FROM Robotron9000's server.

Oh my god I lol'd so hard.

Well whatever and BTW say that to a black guy, maybe he will like it, but say it in person
you should hear what they say about me:/

you should hear what they say about me:/
Leave already.

you will pay RISE MY MINIONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

Leave already.
Skip take your advice step one get a gun step two put the gun in your mouth and step three PULL THE BLOOD TRIGGER and boom problem solved

Skip take your advice step one get a gun step two put the gun in your mouth and step three PULL THE BLOOD TRIGGER and boom problem solved
I never gave you that advice, dumbass.

I never gave you that advice,im such a dumbass.
look the guy with the unicorn avatar is calling me a dumbass.Thats not a nice thing to say mr.unicorn

look Skip if you dont like someone and you THINK there a dumbass leave them alone its simple.I dont think your a dumbass i just think your a texan with his hat screwed backwards.

look the guy with the unicorn avatar is calling me a dumbass.Thats not a nice thing to say mr.unicorn
You know, don't you see t hat Skip is ?