Author Topic: If you could have anything right now what would it be?  (Read 2912 times)

Oooh. :c

I accept you. <3

Can't do anything about those teeth, though.
So you can eat him later?

Oooh. :c

I accept you. <3
I sometimes joke about rejection and acceptance :U

I wish I had a credit card that has no debt

I wish for a girlfriend

I wish I COULD CONTROL PEOPLE WITH MY MIND

Don't worry, there's always TeslaCoil...oh wait.
Whadya mean 'oh wait'? Was I right all along about her being A TRAP?!

Because that would give me what I want: That tingly feeling inside me.

Yes forum, go ahead. I said tingly feeling inside me, now warp those words to your desire.

I wish I had a credit card that has no debt - It's expired

I wish for a girlfriend - She comes in packaging via air mail.

I wish I COULD CONTROL PEOPLE WITH MY MIND - You cease to be able to control your own body, and thus can not use your expired card or date your inflatable "friend".
:o

Because that would give me what I want: That tingly feeling inside me.

Yes forum, go ahead. I said tingly feeling inside me, now warp those words to your desire.
aids.

Whadya mean 'oh wait'? Was I right all along about her being A TRAP?!

Because that would give me what I want: That tingly feeling inside me.

Yes forum, go ahead. I said tingly feeling inside me, now warp those words to your desire.
Oh so you haven't heard?

Oh so you haven't heard?
That it's your alt, yes I know, and because you are a guy, she was a TRAP!

*tingle*

That it's your alt, yes I know, and because you are a guy, she was a TRAP!

*tingle*
Did you ever finish that Swedish song on that piano?

Did you ever finish that Swedish song on that piano?
I learned the first 17 notes  :cookieMonster: