Author Topic: Garry's Mod TTT(Trouble in Terrorist Town)  (Read 9808 times)

SORRY FOR LARGE IMAGE, IT'S NEEDED FOR THE LULZ.

This is a really fun gamemode in Garry's Mod, it's very based off Cluedo and it's very popular around Garry's mod and very fun, but a few thing's you need before playing it:

You need Counter Strike Source to see the texture's or it's Black and Purple
Garry's mod(Durr?)
You need ANY source game to run Garry's mod, that means:
Counter Strike Source(Recommended, so you don't have to buy two source games.)
Day of Defeat Source
Half Life Source, and finally
A Steam Account

Alright, this is what happens:

Each round a there are 3 team's selected, here are the teams:
Traitors
Innocent's
Detective

Traitor's have to go around killing innocent's and NOT get seen killing innocents/detectives, can buy weapons and can pick up body's to stash them away to hide, so no-one suspect's of this death.
Aim is:
Traitor's main aim of the game is to kill every single person to win this round and stay alive.

Innocent's have to go around wondering who to trust, who's a traitor or who's a innocent, and who can they trust to stick with?  They have to pick up weapons, cannot buy them. and are aloud to kill traitor's.
Aim is:
The innocent's main aim of the game is to protect themselves and other's to win/survive, and mainly to keep your team and yourself alive.

Detective's can do the same thing's as the innocent's can, but have advantages, when the read a body, they can detect who killed that certain person, and who was the last person he killed.
Aim is:
The dectectives's main aim of the game is to protect themselves and other's to win/survive, and mainly to keep your team and yourself alive.  Same as the innocent's aim, but notify other's who MAY be the traitor.

Also, everytime you kill someone as a innocent, who is innocent, you loose karma, and once it reaches to 0 you get kicked or banned, so be warned of RDMing.

I only got Garry's mod today, and I love this gamemode, if you do not know what this certain gamemode this, try this link.

Tactics:
1. Stay with a group, unless your a traitor.
2. ACT INNOCENT IF YOU ARE A TRAITOR, don't go in the microphone "lololol yay i'm a trator!"
3. If you're a traitor, get something that's silent, sniper or a knife or a silenced pistol, and if your using a knife or like a crowbar, make sure your in DARKNESS, if not in a very quiet allyway.
4. If you are a traitor, HIDE THE BODY, you do not want to have detectives everywhere on your back, do you?
To carry a body, use your Magneto-stick, right click on the body and run and stash it somewhere, make sure someone ISN'T looking, they'll automatically think your a traitor hiding a body.

Server Name/IP List:
1.SLAGaming.net
2.Cheifeh's Server.

If you have any more tips, post them here and I'll add them to the list, also, please put links of your favorite server's so we can add them to the server list(Above).
Happy times in Terrorist Town on Garry's Mod!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 02:50:56 AM by Bloxxed »

Isn't there already a topic?
Also, I'm pro detective.

Isn't there already a topic?
Also, I'm pro detective.

Way back bro, no point re-reviving it, I'd thought I'd make a new topic with more description etc.
Also, I'm a pro traitor <3

Which games would you need to be able to properly play this?

Which games would you need to be able to properly play this?
Good one.
Added, thanks.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 07:37:02 AM by Bloxxed »

Ah stuff I don't have CS.

Updated the main post, I've added that you're needing a source game to play Garry's mod(See the post to see the source games.)

TTT anyone? ;o
What's your steam name? I cannot go on Garry's Mod at the moment because I'm at my grandma's
I'll be back at my mom's in what, 1 hour or 30 minutes.
Post your steam name and I'll add you, and we can play together. <3

What's your steam name? I cannot go on Garry's Mod at the moment because I'm at my grandma's
I'll be back at my mom's in what, 1 hour or 30 minutes.
Post your steam name and I'll add you, and we can play together. <3

Steam Name: paulcall
New York.
Nuff' said

Steam Name: paulcall
New York.
Nuff' said

Righty, I'll add you.
Infact add me, my steam ID: Steam
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 08:15:45 AM by Bloxxed »

Updated it again.
Better layout.
Uber massive loving picture which is needed for the lulz.

Updated it again.
Better layout.
Uber massive loving picture which is needed for the lulz.
You have a small monitor.

You have a small monitor.
No, I just thought it'd be big.