Author Topic: Garry's Mod TTT(Trouble in Terrorist Town)  (Read 9730 times)

DNR's Server is great. You should use that server. Just look up DNR Gaming.net, click on the website "Dinosaurs! Ninjas! Robots!", and look for the server status that says "were plain' Vanilla TTT" or something like that. Lols.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 10:04:44 AM by ShadowsfeaR »

I could probably get woogers or winn to host TTT, i was thinking of making mods for it...

Guys, post the IP's of them TTT server's and I'll put them on the IP list.

Who doesn't love it when they just keep checking the corpse of the guy you just sniped when checking the other corpse?

Who doesn't love it when they just keep checking the corpse of the guy you just sniped when checking the other corpse?
Haha.
I just did something epic.
Shot a detective with shotgun, then saw another went around the corner, Detective went and checked the dead detective, killed that detective with a throwing knife, and examined both body's to get points, and then dumped them in them in the sewer.
Haha, twas epic.

I raped the players

Haha.
I just did something epic.
Shot a detective with shotgun, then saw another went around the corner, Detective went and checked the dead detective, killed that detective with a throwing knife, and examined both body's to get points, and then dumped them in them in the sewer.
Haha, twas epic.

Shotgun rampages, always fun till you get sniped afterwords D:

Protip: when planting C4, attempt to strike up (inconspicuous) conversation via mic. The more people talking, the less likely it is someone will hear the beeping.

Protip: when planting C4, attempt to strike up (inconspicuous) conversation via mic. The more people talking, the less likely it is someone will hear the beeping.

Usually when I plant c4 5 people then come into the room.

Usually when I plant c4 5 people then come into the room.

When I always try to knife somebody, a noob/traitor would RDM kill me in the back sometimes. :o

When I always try to knife somebody, a noob/traitor would RDM kill me in the back sometimes. :o
:O
Currently not on Garry's mod at the moment, anyone tell me why on DM_Richlands it says:
Error gamemode 'hudprint' something like that :O

:O
Currently not on Garry's mod at the moment, anyone tell me why on DM_Richlands it says:
Error gamemode 'hudprint' something like that :O

Cause the game just hates you. :c

I'm pro at this and everyone knows it.
 :cookieMonster: