Author Topic: The magnitude of the Fallout series  (Read 3475 times)

Because the only things you like are Space Marines, Alien Swarm and witty one liners.
And being mean.

So is all of America, post-apoc?

Fallout 3 sucks
No it doesn't friend. :P
So is all of America, post-apoc?
The world stupid.

Next Elder Scrolls please :) Fallout is yumm, but they are totally different genres and I like to mix it up, Played Fallout ALOT I have :o

Fallout may have an expansive universe, but read into the Star Wars universe. Holy loving christ, you could read that wiki for days and not know everything about Star Wars.

Fallout may have an expansive universe, but read into the Star Wars universe. Holy loving christ, you could read that wiki for days and not know everything about Star Wars.
What about Halo?
The world stupid.
:o
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 12:57:37 AM by MasterBlockMan »

Ive always wondered, did China get bombed as well?

Next Elder Scrolls please :) Fallout is yumm, but they are totally different genres and I like to mix it up, Played Fallout ALOT I have :o

This. Fallout 3 is good and all but Elder Scrolls is really where it's at.

I agree entirely. The Elder Scrolls were amazing.

I only recently started playing, the world is enormous though o.0. I got the game of the year addition, which comes with Knights of the Nine, and Shivering Isles.

Ive always wondered, did China get bombed as well?
Ever heard of MAD, Mutually Assured Destruction?

look it up.

Should I get Fallout 3 Game of the Year Addition too??

(I get my paycheck tomorrow so I have a choice of getting a game or two)

Yes. Get GOTY, if only for Broken Steel which raises the level cap. I haven't played any of the DLC yet but I got GOTY and don't regret it.

edit: oops, double post.

Trudat. I love universes (the Star Wars story may have covered every form of entertainment: movies, books, comics, video games and TV shows. Music doesn't count :o) that are so expansive and have such a rich back story that there are large parts of the story that haven't been touched on by anything other than the comic book, and even in those it was only mentioned in passing.

I remember Morrowind.

My mom loved that game so much, she got Tribunal and Bloodmoon.