Author Topic: Good AoT Alternative?  (Read 4690 times)

Hi, everybody.  I have to say, I like Age of Time, but I've practically done everything there is to do, and Badspot has essentially abandoned working on the game.  So I was wondering, what would be a good alternative to Age of Time that's still "alive"?  As in, a persistent-world fantasy action game with currency, crafting, an economy, etc.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 12:39:47 PM by Plastiware »

What is "like Age of Time" ? There's tons to do you simply don't know about. He has abandoned it almost completely, except to put the server back up after it's monthly crap-out. We do not promote Non-Badspot games here. That is for the Games Forum.

What is "like Age of Time" ?

As in, a persistent-world fantasy action game with currency, crafting, an economy, etc.

Hi, everybody.  I have to say, like Age of Time, but I've practically done everything there is to do, and Badspot has essentially abandoned working on the game.  So I was wondering, what would be a good alternative to Age of Time that's still "alive"?  As in, a persistent-world fantasy action game with currency, crafting, an economy, etc.

What?

What?

You're a bit of an idiot. He means:

"Games like Age of Time as in, a persistent-world fantasy action game with currency, crafting, an economy, etc."

You're a bit of an idiot. He means:

"Games like Age of Time as in, a persistent-world fantasy action game with currency, crafting, an economy, etc."

God damn, you guys are the stupid ones. I'll just set it out plain: It should be "I have to say, I like Age of time, but..." I mean, God. I really didn't care that much, but no one gets that?

God damn, you guys are the stupid ones. I'll just set it out plain: It should be "I have to say, I like Age of time, but..." I mean, God. I really didn't care that much, but no one gets that?
They're stupid because they are able to overlook a typo?

They're stupid because they are able to overlook a typo?

:panda: I was trying to point that out because it confused me for a moment when I read it, but then he comes in calling me an idiot. :(

Oh hey, I finally noticed my typo.  Thanks, I'll change it.

i have a couple, next time i see you on, ill tell them to you

As in, a persistent-world fantasy action game with currency, crafting, an economy, etc.
World of Warcraft.

World of Warcraft.
This, and every generic medieval mmo.

You could try Age of Time.