Author Topic: Odst as a player type or bot  (Read 4080 times)

make like a Drop ship that can drop ODST As a bot or as a player
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 06:25:40 PM by Lt.Night »

*cough* Halo fans. *cough* *cough*

*cough* Halo fans. *cough* *cough*

Can you go away?

That would be nice

But i support this idea, you could defiantly make a playertype to look like this, all you need for a dropship/pod is a spawn point in a build :p

I support

inb4skip

inb4a.r.c.

Officially now a moron that has no logical input whatsoever

Officially now a moron that has no logical input whatsoever
They were just inb4's you loving handicap. YOU go away.

They were just inb4's you loving handicap. YOU go away.

Its not just that, EVERY POST IVE SEEN BY YOU so far, has been a ridiculous excuse for an opinion/answer

Its not just that, EVERY POST IVE SEEN BY YOU so far, has been a ridiculous excuse for an opinion/answer

It's the Blockland forums, sooner or later idiots will come to his aid. You are one of the few people like myself with enough sense to not try to please the immature community.

What.

It's the Blockland forums, sooner or later idiots will come to his aid. You are one of the few people like myself with enough sense to not try to please the immature community.
If you don't like this community,

GET
THE
forget
OUT.

Good to see theres more people with more than half a mind

OnTopic: Anyone know how to make a player model? :p

Edit -
What.If you don't like this community,
GET
THE
forget
OUT.

You just continuing to prove out point

OnTopic: Anyone know how to make a player model? :p
Nope.

What.If you don't like this community,

GET
THE
forget
OUT.

Because bigger text maks you cul!! Why would I get out? If you like this community you have issues anyways, I doubt almost all of the community like this community.

Because bigger text maks you cul!!
What. No. It was a stand out.
Why would I get out? If you like this community you have issues anyways,
I don't have issues.
I doubt almost all of the community like this community.
You are a loving idiot. That's one of the biggest oxymorons I've yet to see in this forum.
Raeg XD
It was a stand out you moron. I'm not furious. I'm disappointed.

I lol'd, if you enjoy an immature community of trolls and flame, you yourself are a troll or very immature, I am just here because it's something to do. Also, again, bigger text maks you cul!!