Author Topic: my phone just permanently died  (Read 1681 times)

aka 'my phone is bleeding!' i was taking a shower and talking to my mother (i'm at my fathers and wanted to go back to my mother's) so i'm texting while I'm like, dripping wet because I had to switch in and out of the shower, so eventually water gets in the loving KEYS AFHAOISJFAOISJF and then when I pressed 'j' on the keyboard it'd instead put G in to a message. this wasn't THAT bad because then I could view my contacts and warn my friends that my phones borked

but loving no. 2 minutes later it doesn't recognise ANY buttons so now I'm left with no way of telling my friends what happened because I lack the mental capacity to memorize 30 phone numbers.

anyway, discuss what new phone I should get, it has to be an AT&T or a verizon, not totally sure what I'm doing replacement-wise.

the phone I had was a samsung propel with the really feminine red and white colors.

Your phone never really was on your side.

Is your father a meanie?

Nope.http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedPhoneId=4786

verizon =/= the best you stupid forget

aside from that, we used AT&T because my mother and father have iphones

but we don't get signal at the new house (mother's) and my sister ashley (verizon user) does.

Your phone never really was on your side.
That phone is a SPY!

Let your phone dry out. It should work.

Within the past week, both my friend and my brother's phones got completely broke where the screens wouldn't turn on and the buttons won't work. After a little bit of drying, the screens worked, but not the buttons. Then a little longer and the buttons worked, but not correctly. Then a little longer and they both work like brand new.

the phone I had was a samsung propel with the really feminine red and white colors.

I'ma go take a shower but ALL 3 OF MY FRIENDS ARE GOING TO THINK I'M DEAD IF I DON'T TWITTER UPDATE!!!!! I know I will bring it into the shower, water and electronics go good together. Twitter update: in shoer lulzorz. WTF I was cleaning my armpit with my phone and it stopped working!!!!!!

I'ma go take a shower but ALL 3 OF MY FRIENDS ARE GOING TO THINK I'M DEAD IF I DON'T TWITTER UPDATE!!!!! I know I will bring it into the shower, water and electronics go good together. Twitter update: in shoer lulzorz. WTF I was cleaning my armpit with my phone and it stopped working!!!!!!
lol

Everyone should get with the times and realize Carrier Pigeons are all the rave now.