Author Topic: Blockland Teamspeak  (Read 20567 times)

Come the forget on guys.

I need someone to talk to.
i'm

getting on.

Well, uhh, can I sign up? :D
I have Teamspeak and want to chat with you guys, but you'll probably go "gtfo this is Blockland only".

Edit: Nevermind, don't feel very chatty anymore. :P
Just sign me up and I'll be on sometimes.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 05:47:00 PM by Altered »

Don't die!
6 more people and we will pass Zoneark's.

I haven't been added yet. D:

downloading TS Now. Stick me on that list niglips...

i came, i saw, no forgeters there, i left.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 05:31:54 PM by paul_UK »

Sounds pretty cool. Maybe one day it will be a default feature in Blockland. Until then, I need to go buy a mike for my computer

Sounds pretty cool. Maybe one day it will be a default feature in Blockland. Until then, I need to go buy a mike for my computer

SORRY WE'RE OUT OF MIKE.

http://teamspeak.com

TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users. This results in an Internet based conferencing solution that works in a variety of applications such as team mates speaking with one another while playing their favorite online game, facilitating inter-office communication among co-workers, or simply for personal communication with friends and family.

kalphiter is loving stupid, he not even think about deaf people can't hear your forget stupid voice. Aslo I can't hear your cigarette voice and dumb voice sqeaky mouse. Next time consider if who is deaf cannot hear. Before kalphiter think twice post this.  I stay stick with type chat. I not care if (who) anyone flame me for being bad loving grammer. kalphiter better lock this topic and delete this
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 05:46:28 AM by Furling »