Author Topic: Poiyut has apparently hacked TomTheGeek's everything  (Read 68224 times)

Change your name back to something better chaos.

I can't paste text stupid. forget your shiny characters.

Steam servers are down.

Baww.

Just restart steam, it's working for me again

k i'll start a group on invite only and invite everyone
add me
Lλrs Coolbro² - mm doges

also:
I can't copy and paste your name into the AddAFriend thingy. Can you invite me? I have the same name as I do on here, and my community name is AProfessionalWithStandards

I can't copy and paste your name into the AddAFriend thingy. Can you invite me? I have the same name as I do on here, and my community name is AProfessionalWithStandards
This.

I just realized how horribly unreliable the Steam servers are being.

That's the thing -- nobody has confirmed that tyuiop3@hotmail.com actually belongs to him.

But, yes, I control tyuiop3@hotmail.com
That is his email

Can I be invited too?
Steam name is Muzzles56. Go figure

Looks like everything is back to normal.

Omg what server

Guys, can we switch to the TeamSpeak? I can't use Steam to join chats because I haven't (and don't plan on) buying any games, and it won't let me add friends until I do that (which I won't)
* SpreadsPlague feels so left out

This has turned into a Steam conversation.

"Hi everyone!"

Guys, can we switch to the TeamSpeak? I can't use Steam to join chats because I haven't (and don't plan on) buying any games, and it won't let me add friends until I do that (which I won't)
You can't add friends, but you can talk to people. Just they have to invite you.

kalphiter.com is the ip.

Why would everyone possibly want to chat about this in steam?  We pretty much have it figured out.  Poi poses no real threat.

this is Deuce's steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BlokPoi/
his account name goes by BlokPoi.

k starting a group and adding you people