Author Topic: Seamless Bottom Loop  (Read 3480 times)

I was tired of using smaller bricks to make the ceilings of rooms look the same so I edited the brickBOTTOMEDGE.png file to create a seamless texture.  Now the ceilings are seamless, and bigger bricks can be used for the floor/ceiling without having to sacrifice looks.  In the picture I show this because the bricks are different colors but as you can see at the seams the texture continues so if I painted them the same color, you could not tell they were different bricks.

If you want to do this to your Blockland, replace the brickBOTTOMEDGE.png in the base/shapes folder with the one attached.  I would reccomend backing up the original though in case you want to change back.

This is actually pretty useful.

Uh oh i don't see a link

Uh oh i don't see a link

You don't need a link. It's a picture. No packaging required.

You don't need a link. It's a picture. No packaging required.
Then i would'nt consider an addon,More like work

You're just too lazy/stupid to do what needs to be done. It's even explained in the OP how to use it.

You're just too lazy/stupid to do what needs to be done. It's even explained in the OP how to use it.

yeh, of course...

It looks weird if its the edge of the brick.

Thats.... awesome :O

Idk if I want to replace original textures but I do love this idea... kinda debating :P

It's less realistic when it comes to how legos work, but whatever.

It's less realistic when it comes to how legos work, but whatever.
I think its actually more realistic :P

If you think about it, if you put the bottom brick on our top it would just slide off because of that border :P

It has a sort of border, it's darker on the edges of the plate/brick...

Treu, less realistic. But it may be useful in some cases where you're building a second floor for a 13x7 house.