Author Topic: Should I buy PS3 or XBOX?No war brahs  (Read 1866 times)

Yes, I have been mowing lawns and now have tons of money for a kid. I am thinking about selling my PS3 and buying an Xbox. On the other hand I already am in a good clan with a bunch of kids I kinda know. If you like to help please like be helpful (hurrr) by for example listing pros and cons. If you like to stuff post be srious.
I do not want to but, or am interested in other consoles.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 11:21:43 AM by Raider. »

I'm not talking about PS3 since I never owned one anyway.

XBOX 360
Pros:

Great online (but you'll find some annoying kids on the way)
Great games
Controller is kinda cool
Backwards compatible with SOME Xbox games

Cons:

You have to PAY for the online gameplay (in PS3 is free)
Even that the controller is kinda cool, using the D-Pad can be frustrating (don't ask)
Can overheat quickly
RROD

Wait...you're asking us to help you choose between the PS3 or the Xbox 360, yet you have a PS3 that you're going to sell so you can get an Xbox 360?
Mindforget bro.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 11:26:56 AM by Mr.Interceptor »

Wait...you're asking us to help you choose between the PS3 or the Xbox 360, yet you have a PS3 that you're going to sell so you can get an Xbox 360?
Mindforget bro.
IM THINKING ABOUT IT

Even that the controller is kinda cool, using the D-Pad can be frustrating (don't ask) I've never had any sort of trouble with it
Can overheat quickly We've had two Xbox 360s, one white and one black, neither have overheated despite the small area they're in, and they've been played a lot
RROD Same as the above statement, the only i've we've had the red ring was when we were moving the white one around and it had three lights, which meant the AV cable or something wasn't plugged in, otherwise, we've never had a red ring *knocks on wood*

Keep the PS3.

It'll have Steam Cloud, that's the only reason i'm getting Portal 2 for the PS3, i'm very curious as to how Steam Cloud will work between the PS3 and other compatible systems

Keep the PS3, Xbox is starting to get outdated... oh wait that's two years ago.

Keep the ps3. Really, why would you even want an xbox?

GET AN XBOX 360 its awesome i have an elite and the marked boxes come with an game like mine did and awesome new stylish games and you can hook it up to an computer or tv good graphics awesome xbox live but you have to pay and its cheep you get to have a choice of which controoler you get wireless or an controler  excilent thum sticks can buy games and have a free trial much much more even game addons music videos even movies and neflix works on that to even face book WOW go buy a 360 so fun so cool and only cost 200 but ps3 has bluray player but those cds are expensive xbox plays movie cds an 360 is so fun buy it!!!

GET AN XBOX 360 its awesome i have an elite and the marked boxes come with an game like mine did and awesome new stylish games and you can hook it up to an computer or tv good graphics awesome xbox live but you have to pay and its cheep you get to have a choice of which controoler you get wireless or an controler  excilent thum sticks can buy games and have a free trial much much more even game addons music videos even movies and neflix works on that to even face book WOW go buy a 360 so fun so cool and only cost 200 but ps3 has bluray player but those cds are expensive xbox plays movie cds an 360 is so fun buy it!!!
The typical Xbox 360 player.

I don't know why anyone asks these forums which to buy, all it degrades to is HURRDURR PS3 HAS NO GAMES and XBOX BREAKS NURRR and PC IS SUPER LEET BEST GUYS and occasionally PC SUCKS MACS R BEST

Really, just look at the exclusives and decide what you want.